CHAPTER 12

LYCANTHROPE || KRIS WU

"It's a almost a month you took that wolf kwaenchanha? (is it okay?)" Youngsaeng took a sip of his mocha and looked at Yoora who is infront of him.

Yoora nodded slightly before she tied her hair properly. "So far so good I think I'm gonna pet him oppa" Youngsaeng choked and almost spitted everything in his mouth towards her.

"YA..miche..micheosseo neoo? (are you crazy?) he's a wolf Song Yoora." He half-whispered to her as a few people in the café looked at them (him actually) after the chocking incident.

"Aniya keun-yang..yae-ga keun-yang neukdae-ga aniragoo (no it just.. I told you that he's not just a wolf.) its okay oppa I will tell you when theres a right time. She packed her bag and ready to stand,she waved "Youngji has arrived at the college, I've to go now bye oppppaaa" She ran towards the subway to go to her college.

After around 10 minutes, she arrived and went straight to her class. On her way to the class she met Kai who stood not so far from her. Kai noticed her and waved while smiling at her. She showed her fist and they bump their fist together. Before they arrived at the class, Kai looked at her and she replied while raising her eyebrows.

"Wae? (why?)" Yoora asked him and checked her face with her phone screen, maybe he saw something strange on her face but theres nothing.

"We have a class with that Prof. today.." Kai looked in front but with a worried face. Since he knew that Kris is a lycanthrope/ werewolf what people always called, he felt that their Prof is a really dangerous person he will ever met.

"ouh.." Yoora replied it short. She just doesn't know how to respond with that. She felt uneasy since his first appearance and more uneasy now. She faked a smile before she pulled Kai towards the class's door. "Open this door for your most pretty friend" She smirked and Kai laughed before he nodded and bowed.

"As you wish my most pretty friend~" She patted his shoulder and before he entered Youngji quickly ran from afar and entered first.

"Thank you for opening the door for your another pretty friend" Youngji smiled and pout cutely with her eye smile. Kai chuckled and he felt so comfortable that he gets what he wanted before. A really open-minded friends and they really respect his idol's life.

After a few classes they went to Seunghyun's class and theres nothing suspicious happened. After the class ended, everyone left the class and so do Youngji since she had to take care of her brother's shop. Kai turned to Yoora while bit his lower lips.

"Why are you making a weird fa- .." Kai cut her words off by stood and pointed at his bag.

"To..toilet I need to g..ugh-.." Kai ran to the toilet as fast as he can since he cannot held it anymore. Yoora burst into laugh and helped Kai to pack his bag. She found a note in a piece of paper and she unfolded the paper.

Song Yoora ? Sarang?(love?)

Yoora felt her heart beat a bit faster than usual but suddenly. "Song Yoora"

"Kkam-jjak-iyaa! (what a shock!)" She shut her eyes and crumpled the paper as she felt shocked. She opened her eyes and saw that Prof was in front of her. Stared with that mystery eyes again. She gulped and quickly threw the paper into Kai's bag and zipped it. "Y..yes Prof?" She answered nervously.

"We need to talk." He walked away, picked his things and fixed his glasses. "In my room."

Her eyes were wide opened and also. She bit her lips and nodded quickly. She was so nervous that she forgot to text Kai that she's meeting their weird Prof. She grabbed her bag and Kai's before she followed the Prof from behind with a nervous feeling.

"Jebal jebal jebal (please please please) Don't be a bad thing..anything except about Kris or my family..or EXO..or my friend please.."

"Song Yoora." Seunghyun's voice once again woke her up from her prayer. She looked at her left and the door has opened for her. She stepped her right foot and another one into his room and he smirked.

"I'm done.."

~     ~     ~     ~     ~

Yoochun's POV
"Imo..(aunt),I have to go somewhere..just for a while.." I told my aunt as she prepared some food for Yoohwan as he already discharged two days ago.

She looked at me before she turned off the gas. She sighed and nodded weakly. I turned away and walked heavily towards the door when suddenly she spoke. "Until when Yoochun-ah?"

I looked at her and then towards the floor. Yes until when I have to keep this? I shrugged my shoulder and cleared my throat "Mollayo imo... (I don't know aunt)" I bowed 30 degree before I walked away from that house into somewhere...

I stopped exactly a few meters from the main door of the building. I just cannot look at it before but now I know I have to. I looked at the name of the building and took a really deep breath before the tears started to flow from my eyes.

"Yeongdeungpo Prison"

All memories about my childhood is freshly came into my mind. And including the 17 years ago where they have been caught because of drugs. Yes them. My parents..

~     ~     ~     ~     ~

Seunghyun sat at his usual chair while Yoora sat in front of him and hugged Kai's bag tightly, looking down for almost a few minutes.

"Song Yoora." He stared at her hair until she quickly raised her head and tried to breath properly. The room was quite dark because he doesn't tied the curtains and she can't saw his face clearly.

"Y..ye..yes Prof.?" Yoora asked nervously and hugged Kai's bag more tighter. "Do you have something..to te..tell me ?" She tried to look into his eyes but she was too scared to do so.

While Kai just done he came into the class, nobody's there. He looked at his place and his bag was not there. He suspected that Yoora just went to somewhere but after around 5 minutes he didn't found her at the usual place and tried to call her but failed.

"No way she mute her phone!" He almost cursed as he felt uneasy and he just remembered that when he left the class theres only Yoora and their weird Prof. "F**k!" He ran towards the Prof's room as fast as he can. "He can't do anything to her!"

"What do you think I'm going to tell you?" Seunghyun smirked and she just wanted to run from that room right now. In her mind she tried to find excuses to escape from him or even at least tried to make him unconscious. "Do you think you can unconscious me Song Yoora?"

She quickly looked at him with a shock face. How can he knew what she said in her mind? This is totally dangerous. She faked a smile "If you really don't..have uh anything..to dis-.."

"You know something don't you?" He took off his glasses and stood. She quickly stood as well and back-walking near the door while stared at his eyes. "Well look at my eyes.." He walked nearer towards her and stared at her eyes deeply.

She realized that his eyes were quite different and she was so scared "uh uh Prof..I..don..t kno..w any- Argh!" He pushed and grabbed her hands as tight as he can. While another hand choked her neck tightly until she was trying hardly to breath and she started to felt dizzy as the blood stopped flowing to her head.

"I smelled wolf and well you-.." Before he continued his words someone hit him with a vase which made him turned towards that person fiercely and growled in his throat while showed his fang teeth before he fainted.

"Yoora-yah!" Kai threw the vase and picked her up with bridal style towards his dorm.

--------------------