Jimin

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              My sleep was cut off when the flight attendant woke me up for landing. I was in first class since my mother paid for it. I buckled my seatbelt and braced myself for the landing thinking back to the last time I even experienced this. I was 6 and traveling with no one but the flight attendants. Then the plane shook violently and I closed my eyes with my heart pounding. I heard stories of airplanes crashing and burning even when they were landing. But there were some where it just disappeared out of the planet, like the Malaysian Airlines MH-12 (A/N: I'm sorry if it's the wrong name. But to the readers who lost a loved one in this flight, I'm so sorry and give my condolences. 😢😥😩).

             Before I knew it, the lights and it was over. I unbuckled my seatbelt and stood up, trying to stretch. My only carry on was my backpack and it only had my makeup and phone charger with some food. I walked to the end where the passengers were getting out and stepped out. I took a deep breath and smiled bitterly. It's been around 10 years since I last breathe this air. Everyone walked to the carousel thingy to get their luggages. I waited patiently for mine until I saw it going towards me. My luggage was London themed  was a farewell present from my only friend in Juilliard, Bella.  She was my first friend when I was 12 and when she found out I was leaving, she bought me a good bye present.

           Incheon International Airport was very busy and I had a hard time squeezing between crowds towards the exit. Mother told me that there would be a chauffer holding a card with my name written on it. I finally got to the exit and looked around. After many minutes of  I found him. I walked up to him and waved at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jianhae-imnida!" I bowed. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, little miss. I'm Mr. Jikwoon" He introduced himself and bowed. "Your Korean is quite good, Ms. Jianhae." He complimented me.

"Thank you. My aunt made me talk Korean in the house. She believed that English is only for outside." I blushed.

"Well, your parents want to see you for dinner. It's about 30 miles from here." He said as I got in the car. Shortly later, he also got in the car.

"It's nice to have you back, little miss."

 

             Jikwoon was driving unbelievably fast so we only got there around 26 minutes. Not bad for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter