Harry Potter

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        I woke up late since I wasn't able to sleep last night because of the time differences. I was finally able to get a shut eye around 3 in the morning and woke up at 12 at noon. Jimin was already at the dining room eating his lunch of jajjangmyeon and was playing with his phone. I sat beside him quietly since I thought he was mad at me for whatever reason. He looked up at me before looking back down to his food. He started shovig food in and at one time I thought he was going to choke himself. I tugged his sleeve hoping to get his attention but it didn't work. I tugged harder and I still got no response.

"Jimin-ah..." I whined. He still didn't react but increased the speed of his eating.

"Jimin-ah, mianhae. If you're mad at me because of whatever I did, then mian." I pouted and he finally looked up. 

"Aish, do you know how worried I was? You haven't even been here for a day and you're already going out to the city without me. What if you were hurt? If you were, eomma would've killed me and I would've killed myself too." He said, not looking at my eyes. I broke into a grin and hugged him tightly.

"Aigoo, Jimin-ah!! Kiyo!" I yelled.

"Oppa." He suddenly said.

"Bwo?" I looked at him weirdly.

"Not Jimin-ah. Jimin Oppa." He corrected.

 

            After lunch, I took a shower and got dressed in my comfy clothes. Jimin was out with his friends so I was stuck in the house all by myself, bored out of my mind. So I was binge watching the Harry Potter movies when my phone dinged. I scrambled up to get it since I was desperate to do something else other than bawl my eyes out with Dobby's death.

"Yeoboseyo? *sniff*" I answered.

"Jian-ah? Gwenchana?" The caller asked. That voice.

"Minhyuk-ah!" I yelled. I heard a quiet chuckle at the other end.

"Were you just crying?"

"Aniyo!" I lied.

"Liar." He caught me. Dang it!

"Arasseo! I was watching Harry Potter." I pouted.

"Harry Potter? How can Harry Potter cry?" He asked.

"I don't know! It just does!" I accidentally yelled.

"Don't watch Harry Potter anymore! You'll look uglier crying than you already look!" He laughed.

"Gee, gomawo, Hyukie." I snapped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter