Mysterious Person

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person POV

            The next few days were rather quiet. Sure, there were little squabbles here and there but the two people knew they had to figure out how to switch back. It was Saturday and they were in the Park household with books littering the dining room table. 

Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration. "This is the millionth book I've read and I still dontd know anything!" 

The other glared at him while slamming the book shut. "Oh I don't know, maybe something like this has never happened before!?" Sarcasm coated her words causing Jungkook to mutter curses at her.

        Jimin walked into the room and found it was odd how quiet they were when all they did was scream and pull each other's hair out.

He nudged the Jungkook's shoulder,"Yah, is this history project that big of a deal that you two are not at each other's throats?" 

The two didn't answer as they were too busy reading letters on a page. They didn't even hear him.

"Jungkook, can you give me another book?" In Jimin's perspective, he thought his best friend was mad, calling his sister 'Jungkook'.

"Aish, jinjja. Kids these days are really crazy. So attached with their things that they don't listen to their elders." Jimin tutted and just walked away, knowing they didn't even know he was there.

          Darkness filled the outside and Jianhae was snoring away and drooling on the face of the table. Jungkook scoffed and just looked at her. They've been in each other's bodies for almost 2 weeks, yet he still find it weird that he can see his face without using a mirror to do so. 

         A whimpering noise suddenly came out of causing him to jump. Her face contorted to a pained expression making him wonder what she was dreaming about. 

         That's all he did the rest of the night. Looked at her until he fell asleep,occasionally waking up due to her making noises.

            The next day, they went to back to the Library to get more books. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter