Hah

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person

The barista placed 3 drinks in front of them and left but not before giving Jungkook a wink. Yoongi and Jianhae stiffled a laugh while Jungkook look annoyed.

"See? This is why we need to go back. Fast." He almost begged.

"Oppa, this is ruining our lives. You can help us, right?" The girl asked, desperate.

"I think so. Because that night, I saw two bright balls come from each of your bodies to the other. I thought it was a trick of the light but now, I know it wasn't. And when I was bringing you back inside, Jianhae, I bumped into something that wasn't even there." He explained and sipped his coffee.

"Yeah! I dreamed about that night! I was sure you bumped into the dream me!" Jungkook smiled.

"So what do we do?" Jianhae asked.

"Well, I have a feeling that this will take a while because I did a bit of research and there was a full moon." He stated.

"Oh, okay. That's easy then! There's a full moon next-" But Yoongi cut him off.

"A blood moon." 

Silence surrounded the table as both Jianhae and Jungkook shared a look.

"But isn't a blood moon rare? Like 'twice-a-year' rare?" Jianhae voiced their thoughts.

"Yes, it is. And that night, you switched souls. It's been a known fact that if something like that happens, weird things happen too." Yoongi said. The coffee in Jungkook lost its taste as he whined.

"We'll never switch back! I will never be handsome again!" That comment made Jianhae smack him in the head. Hard.

"Mian." Jungkook mumbled while rubbing his head.

"So, what? We will never return?" Even Jianhae was worried.

"Not exactly. Some predict that there will be one in a few months but then again, we're not sure if that's true." Yoongi sighed. He has always been a 'believe-when-I-see-it' type of guy.

"What's the plan then?" 

Yoongi looked at Jungkook. "Since you'll be stuck in each other's body for a while, you should teach her how to defend herself so that you won't be in thst situation anymore. Also, I recommend telling everyone else. They might not believe you at first but at least you can say you tried. Then at school, try to be normal and lay low. We don't want the government doing experiments on you. So, try not to get yourselves killed, okay?" 

The youngers nodded before bidding Yoongi farewell. As they walked along the street, they exchanged ideas of how to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter