Han River

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to Jianhae's POV

 

          Minhyuk kept on throwing pieces of radishes at my direction and I flinched as the cold food touches me.

"Yah! Hajima!" I squealed when he flicked another one.

"Aniyo. You started it!" He argued and laughed. Good lord, it sounded like heaven.

"Jebal! Hajima!" I pleaded. 

"Arasseo. Say 'Minhyuk is the manliest man in the world." He smirked.

"Ani! I got pride you know!" I said. He smirked and continued flicking radishes at me. 

"Kure(Fine)! Minhyuk is the manliest man in the world!" I finally gave up and he stopped, laughing at me.

"Sheesh! I just met you today and you're already making me not like you!" I whined. Lies.

"Oh come on! You can't resist me." You're right.

 

             We finished eating and he took us to a park and bought us patbingsu which is shaved ice and red bean. It was my first time trying one and I must admit it sounded a little weird but it was really good. 

"That river over there? That's the Han River." He pointed to the right. I looked and it was huge.

"Wah! It's big!" I said in awe and ran to the railing to get a better view.

"Do you come here often?" I asked him. He stood beside me and I looked at him. His eyes looked distant as he looked towards the river.

"My hyungs and I come here and hang out often." He said quietly.

"Don't you hang out in school?" Then the air turned tense.

"My hyuns are out of school. I'm the only one left." He said stiffly. I decided by the tone of his voice that he doesn't want to talk about it any further.

"That guy earlier in the alley, his name's Jeon Jungkook." I was wrong.

"He's a kingka of my school. Him and his other friends love to bully me. His group's name is BTS. There's even a rumor that his group is a gang. The No.1 gang in Korea, as the girls would say. Back when my hyungs were still in school, they left me alone because my hyungs were seniors and kingkas. But they were good kingkas. And scary too. So BTS left me alone. Because they knew that if they were going to bully me, they were going to have to go through 5 tall,scary guys first. But once the school year started, they started bullying me freely since all my hyungs graduated, they weren't able to protect me anymore. Jeon Jungkook is the most evil one of them, though. He may be the youngest but his stare alone would be enough to kill your soul." He shivered. I felt sorry for him for having to go through bullying. I feel him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter