Big Hit High

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Oh my Lord, Channing Tatum is so gorgeous with his tank top and working out-

 

​​​​  Ooohh, It's just Me Myself & I

  Solo ride until I die!

   

           My eyes flew up and my left hand flailed around trying to hit the snooze button of my phone. Right when my dream was starting to get interesting, that stupid alarm kicks in! Why?! It was Channing Tatum too! I sat up and rubbed my eyes before stretching. Dear god I'm so tired! Screw you time differences! I lazily walked towards my bathroom and the reflection that stared at me had rat's nest for hair and dark bags underneath the eyes. Ugh, the shower would fix the hair but not the eyes. So I took a shower and changed into the outfit that Jimin picked for me. Thank God Bella taught me how to wear heels. I dug in my backpack and found my contacts and makeup bag. I wear color contacts of Grey and the concealer and foundation slightly helped my dark bags problem. When I looked at myself at the mirror, I looked completely different. I used to be the pale Korean girl who had thick mascara and wore baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants with worn out sneakers and a messy bun. But now, I'm wearing high heeled boots, tight clothes, and I look for the first time, gorgeous.

          Breakfast was already there when I arrived in the dining room. Jimin wasn't there so I stopped a nearby maid.

"Have you seen Jimin?" I asked her.

"You master actually wanted me to tell you to go on ahead without him." She answered and hurried away. I was still confused but decided to trust Jimin. He's family, right? 

           I finished eating and walked to the garage, jingling my keys and whistled a tune. I took off my fedora and shoved it in my bookbag. A smile crept up to my face when I heard the engine roar to life. Just in case, I pulled out my phone and went to Google.

"Hey Google, directions to Big Hit High in Seoul. (A/N: TBH, this isn't real, unfortunately. But of you're like me, I looked it up just for fun. It's still not real.)" It showed up a map and it's just 15 minutes away. I climbed on and rode away.

             It took me a while because of traffic but I got there just in time. I parked it at a spot and took off my helmet and replaced it with my fedora. Stares bore into my head when I walked in. The school was huge! I was texting Jimin on where he was when I ran into a wall. Except, it wasn't a wall. I don't think walls have arms since arms wrapped around my waist. 

"I'm so sorry I-" I was cut off when the person laughed.

"Didn't expect to see you here Jian-ah." My eyes widened when I recognized that voice.

"Hyukie!" I hugged him, unexpectedly.

"Aish, you're causing a scene." He muttered. I let go and secretly looked around and found students staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter