Jeon Jungkook

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             My hand brushed the hair off of Minhyuk's forehead as he slept on the bed. The nurse told me to stay with him since I was responsible of taking him home when he wakes up. I slumped down on my chair and ran my hands on my face. The events earlier is still playing in my head as if just happened.

Flashback To Ealier

        

"J-jianhae?" Jimin asked. My eyes were blazing with anger as I glared with as much anger as I could then tuned my attention to Minhyuk.

"Are you okay, Minhyuk-ah?" I fret.

"Ne. You know each other?" My brain froze at the question. I looked at Jimin and his friends coldly.

"No. Why would I be friends with heartless monsters, hm?" Instead of answers, questions were replaced as replies.

Back To Present Time

 

            I shut my eyes tightly and buried my head between my knees, thinking of how a great (sarcasm intended) first day I had! 

"Jian-ah?" My head snapped up and I ran to him.

"God, Hyukie! You shouldn't have rushed away!" I flicked his forehead.

"Yah, I just woke up and you're already abusing me." That comment made me flick his forehead again.

"Does anything hurt?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Mianhae. You should've had a nice first day here but I ruined it." He looked down. I cupped his face and looked straight in the eyes.

"They're jerks. The next time I see them, I'll beat them." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            When Minhyuk was ready to go, school was out and the hallways were packed with students trying to get to their lockers and go home. It was so crowded that I took off my shoes since I was scared that I might stab someone's foot. BTS were walking down a hallway that Minhyuk and I were passing and Jimin caught my eye. I diverted my eyes away and forward. We got to the front of the school and I hailed Minhyuk a cab home.

"Text me when you get home, arasseo?" I told him. He laughed that angel-like laugh.

"I should be doing that." He pointed. 

"Bye, Hyukie." I did a heart with my arms and my head.

"Go, go, go." He said to the driver and off they went. I chuckled and made my way to my own ride.

   

            When I got home and parked my motorcycle, I saw a car drop off Jimin. Inside I could clearly see the outline of 6 boys. Once Jimin saw me, he ran towards me but I didn't want to deal with him so I dashed inside before he could catch me. 

Jimin POV (When Jianhae dragged Minhyuk to the clinic)

 

            BTS were digging holes in Jimin's head as he looked down on the floor.

"Hyung, you know her?" Their youngest broke the long uncomfortable silence.

"Ne." He answered quietly.

"You didn't tell us? We saw her at the restaurant but you didn't tell us. I thought we were BTS. We tell each other everything." Rap Monster, their leader, scolded.

"Mian, hyung. It's ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter