Ghost

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jianhae

             The ride was very fast and loud because they were arguing whether they should take him to an actualy hospital or to someone they know who can heal him.

"Aish, just bring him to the hospital! Arguing will kill him! Jebal!" My anger was equivalent to my tone as my hands shook. This boy wasn't going to die because his friends are too busy yelling at each other. My hands were now stained red because I was trying to apply pressue to his wound. 

          Finally, they brought him to a general hospital where he was wheeled into the emergency room. The nurse told us to wait outside since he was going to be rushed into surgery.

                Jin was filling out the form at another room so we all sat in the waiting room receiving odd looks from people who were also there. Even the lady at the desk. It was weird to see 5 teenage boys with one covered in blood. 

         It was a while before someone decided to say something. 

"She's going to be all right. Don't worry she'll -" Namjoon was cut off when Jimin suddenly stood up. I reached out to him because he was hurting so badly.

 i wanted to tell him that I was okay. And that I'm fine. And that I'm the real Jianhae.

 "I need some air." He said before walking out of the hospital. Yoongi signalled Taehyung and Hoseok to follow the boy knowing he needed his best friendf at this time.

Tears gathered in my eyes as I tried to steady my breathing. My eyes darted around the room to try to not let any fall.

 "Jungkook, what happened?" 

      The question made me snap my head up. It was Yoongi who spoke.

 " Aish, why was she the one fighting the guy!? You should've protected her. " Namjoon scolded me and I didn't know what to say.

            What was I supposed to say? That I couldn't because I have never fought someone with a gun before? Or the fact that I'm not the real JUNGKOOK at all!?

 "I'm sorry, oppa. I-I" My mouth stuttered out different sounds but I didn't know what to say. Namjoon stood up and walked towards the room where Jin was in. The only ones left were Yoongi and I. The silence was deafening and I tried to stood up but his hand caught my arm.

 "S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter