Minhyuk

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N: Okay everyone, let's take a moment to congratulate and praise our boys after their win in the BBMAs last Sunday for Top Social Award. When I was watching the nominees, the ARMY in the audience screamed the loudest when BTS showed in the screen (I screamed too with my parents yelling at me to be quiet). When they won, I cried happy tears and cried harder when I listened to RapMon's speech about ARMYs. I recorded the show and I have been watching it over and over again and my mom even said I was crazy since I knew exactly where they sat. When they were interviewed by E! News I was squealing so hard and I love the way TaeTae said "Ed Sheeran" 😍. So ARMYs, the biggest fandom out there, vote for BTS next year so that they could come back and perform and win another award and to the MTV VMAs!!

​​​​

Jianhae

       

           Thank god that I had Jungkook in my first class since I don't really know his schedule. I found out that we were late and I smiled awkwardly when our teacher glared at us at the door.

"Mr. Jeon and Ms. Park, glad for you to come to my class. I would've preferred for you to be in time, though." Jungkook rolled his eyes and pulled my sleeve to a seat I thought was his.

"Don't act suspicious, got it?" He whispered in my ear before he walked to my seat, where I saw Minhyuk staring at him.

Jungkook

​​​​​      As I walked to a her seat, that Minhyuk nerd was lookin at me.

"What?" I hissed at him. He shook his head and concentrated on the talking teacher. This guy. Aish!

            The whole class period, Minhyuk tried to make small conversations with me but I just ignored him. One time, Jianhae did see him talking to me and me ignoring him making her give me a look. I glared at her and we had a glaring contest.

"Yah, Park Jianhae!" Minhyuk pulled my ear making me yell and smack his face. I heard Jianhae laugh a little. Huh, even my laugh sounds beautiful. Jimin-hyung always told me that. Just never really believed him. 

"Bwoya?!" I yelled back. My ear seared with pain and I was so ready to punch thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter