My Soul's Contract With My Heart

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person

            The next day was more chaotic and hectic than the first because that was the day they decided on telling the others about the recent turn of events. They were seated around the Park's large couch and Jianhae and Jungkook sat next to each other, both leg's bouncing from nervousness and anticipation.

"So, you must be wondering why we called you here today," Jianhae started. The rest looked at each other, except Yoongi who already knew, and nodded.

"Well, I already live here but okay," Jimin snickered.

"Before we tell you, you need to get rid of everything you thought of as normal because-"

But she was cut off by Jungkook's shaky voice.

"Our souls switched."

Silence engulfs the room and Jianhae glared at Jungkook, irritated that he just outright told them. Then the chaos began.

"What?! What do you mean?!"

"This is against the laws of physics!"

"Omo, Jungkook-ah! You're in a girl's body! That's cool!"

"What?! No! That's my sister!"

"So? She's hot!"

Yoongi remained seated while the others stood up, both surprised and confused. The two youngest looked at the genius jjang jjang man boong boong for help since they didn't know how to diffuse the situation.

"Yah, calm down and sit back down," Yoonig's lazy voice forced everyone to sit again, even Jin.

"Jian-ah, what do you mean by 'soul switch'"? Jin, as the oldest, tried to ask the girl for answers.

Thinking she was still her, Jianhae answered.

"When we got struck by lightning, our souls floated and switched to the others body." She explained and heads turned to her, confused as to why she's answering.

Oh, right. She was still Jungkook. 

To think of how long they've been like this, she would've already gotten used to it already.

"Yoongi-hyung, why are you so chill about this?" Tae asked the white-haired man.

"What do you mean? He's always chill," Namjoon placed a hand over Hoseok's mouth to prevent him from being any more sassy.

"From what I've gathered, you must've died that night." Everyone's faces were horrified, especially the two, at the thought of their beloved youngests as dead. "When I picked up Jianhae, she was cold. Colder than a human should ever be unless they deceased. Trust me, I know. But it's known that once your heart stops beating, your soul immediately tries to leave your body to go to the afterlife. That's normal and that's what's supposed to happen. Except you two stopped it.

I don't know who's heart started beating first, but a soul heard it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter