School Life

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

               Sunday, I just hung out at her house and didn't really come out. Jianhae decided that we should keep our own phones since if somebody were to call us, they would call the RIGHT person. All day her phone ringed and when I checked it, it was that Gyum Minhyuk and someone called Bella. Bella? Surely that can't be her friend. She has no friends. I sneered when Minhyuk called for the hundredth time and turned the phone off since it was irritating me. Before I even knew it, I was asleep and woke up Monday morning.

               I was having an amazing dream about going on a date with my girlfriend, Hanuka, when instead of her voice, an alarm ca!e out. My eyes snapped up and I threw the alarm clock to the wall. I groaned and rubbed my face. What would Hanuka think about all this?! Oh god!

Wait, you guys don't know who Hanuka is? I figured Jianhae didn't tell you guys but here she is. Hanuka's my girlfriend and queenka of Big Hit High. 

               Jianhae HATES her. Partially because she's my girlfriend and because Jianhae's Jimin's sister. Sure she couldn't hurt her physically but she insults her like I do. Boy, do I love her. 

             But anyways, I got up, took a shower, and got dressed. I don't know how she's able to breath in this uniform! It's too tight! I breathed and squirmed against her top. The bra isn't helping either! This is one way of learning Health. I went out of the room and went into the dining room to find Jimin eating with his right hand and scrolling through his phone on the other. He looked up when he saw me sitting across him. Then a wide grin appeared on his face. I'm still not used to him smiling since he never really showed much emotion.

"How did you sleep, dongsaeng?" He asked.

"Why so happy?" I asked while helping myself of some rice.

"What? I can't be happy seeing my kiyo little sister?" He pouted. Dear god 😨😛

"Uh-huh." I suspiciously said and shoved the food in my mouth. Jimin's mouth hung wide.

"Slow down, Jian! Jeez!" He said and returned to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter