Oppa!

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jianhae POV

                Jungkook pulled me up and dragged me out of the café against my own will. Wait, hold up. I have the bigger body here, so why can't I drag HIM around. You know what? Imma do that. I stopped walking making Jungkook stop walking.

"Bwo?" He asked, frustrated. I went up to him and flicked his head, hard. He winced and so did I. Wait, what? I also winced causing him to look at me.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me confused.

"When I hit you, I felt it too."  I said while rubbing my forehead. He smirked.

"So if I get myself hurt, you get hurt too?" I widened my eyes and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't you dare." I threatened. He laughed.

"Arasseo. Not for you. Just because I don't want my pretty face to be ruined." He gestured to his own face. Like the face I have on right now.

"Narcissistic much?" I glared.

"But oppa! Why didn't you get me my drink? You promised that we would get some!" He suddenly threw a fit. JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! A couple who I now know were watching us.

"I think you'd want to get your girl a drink there. Just like a man, the way into her heart is though her stomach." The man said while the lady nodded. I stood there staring at them, dumbfounded. Jungkook had a smirk on his face and I was mentally imagining how to kill him once we go back to normal.

"Fine. Let's go back." I put on a fake smile and grabbed his elbow and walked in Starbucks again. We went to the counter and ordered what we wanted.

"Oppa's paying right?" Jungkook asked while batting the eyelashes. The lady at the cashier looked at us too.

"Here." I gave the lady a couple of WON and sat at a booth, waiting for the drinks.

"Are you out of your mind?!" I blew up. He leant back and crossed his arms.

"Wae? It's the guy's job to pay, right?" He smirked. My fist was clenched and was ready to kick him underneath the table when I remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter