Bipolar Nerd

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Starbucks Caramel Macchiato (A/N: Sorry. Not sorry.), Hot Dogs, New York-Style Pizza, Baked Pretzels, Doughnut- BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

What the?!

               My body instinctively rose up and the sunlight was blinding my eyes. I fell back on my bed and groaned on my pillow. Above my pillow, my eyes peeked at my clock.

7:30 A.M.

              7:30?! Oh My Holy Mushrooms!! It's too early for people to wake up!! Why did I set it this early?! Oh right. I planned to walk around Seoul early with not much people around. Ughhh!!! Okay gotta go ready.

              I finished showering and picked out an outfit after 30 something minutes in that huge closet. Before I left, I had my hair done (much to my aunt's liking). She hated it when I dye my hair. I started dying my hair and wearing contacts a year ago after Bella gave me a full makeover. After dressing, I ran down to the dining room. Even the dining room, it never ceases to amaze me! It has a different feel from the house itself. It felt darker and gloomier because of its black color. Jimin wasn't there so I figured he was still sleeping upstairs. I pulled up a chair and immediately a cup was placed on the table and it surprised me. I looked up at saw an old lady with a maid uniform holding a coffee pot.

"Coffee or tea, young mistress?" She asked softly. 

"C-coffee please. Thank you." I bowed to her and sat down stiffly. This rich life sounds glamorous and everything but when you're coming from a poor family like me, it really needs something to get used to. My own bedroom looked like it was almost as big as our apartment back in NYC! She came back with more servants and a tray of dishes. They laid it all out and I can't help but drool over it. I used the chopsticks and picked up a piece of fish. My eyes flew up and my heart exploded.

"Waahh!!! It's delicious!!" I yelled and smiled at the maids. They gave me a smile in return and walked away.

                I ate so much food I emptied out all of the dishes. A burp slipped out and I blushed red and looked around making sure nobody heard me. I stood up and walked back to my room and went to get one of the backpacks from the closet and my phone. Then I went back downstairs grabbing a piece of paper and writing a note for Jimin. I went out the door and ran towards the city of Seoul with the help of SIRI.

 

               I ran to a nearby subway station and bought my ticket. The train took long so I tried to mess around with my phone. Dang it! My phone is still not hooked on their normal cell service! I blew a raspberry and put it away. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter