That Genius Man

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jianhae

              I sat on the chair beside the bed while Taehyung sat at the opposite side. The silence was deafening since no one said a word. The TV played in the background with some music show but I wasn't paying attention. Jungkook needed to survive because I cannot be stuck in his body forever. Nobody spoke but I could feel Taehyung 's states every once in a while.

 "If you have something to say, just say it." I snapped. Taehyung's eyes widened when I called him out.

 " Yah, what were you thinking? " He asked softly. It was my turn to look at him since he said something without any coldness in his voice. My mind was racing trying to come up with an excuse.

 "E-Everything happened so fast," My voice shook as I recalled the past memory. No more words were exchanged and it was back to silence once again. Until Jungkook's eyes flew open and tried to sit up. Both V and I sat up and helped him.

 "Jianhae? Guys, she's awake!" V alerted and ran out the door. Jungkook sat up properly and I was about to go get some water for him when he grabbed my arm.

 "I think I know how to switch back." His words made me freeze. Before I could react, Jimin brushed through the doors and a smile on his face.

 "Maybe later."

 

                It took a while for the members to finally go home, especially Jimin. They were a bit suspicious to have the two of us in the same room and honestly, I was surprised that they let us talk, with just the two of us.

"So..." I broke the awlward silence and he looked at me.

"Oh right!" I laughed when he suddenly jumped up in realization. "I had a dream.... The night we switched. Except this time, Yoongi-hyung..."

His voice trailed off and I looked at him curiously. "How would that help us switch back?"

"In the dream, it was like I was a ghost or a figment and when Yoongi-hyung was carrying you inside, he bumped into me. The dream me." His eyes were all over the place as if he was trying to figure out a problem.

My eyebrows knitted in confusion. "Jungkook, are you okay? I think you're not being clear."

"No! No, you don't understand it. I have a feeling he knows what happened to us! He bumped into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter