A Day With You?! Don't Think So

Me, Myself, and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jungkook POV

             The sunlight glared down at my face and I groaned and rolled over to put my face on my pillow. Dear god, did I have a weird dream, more like nightmare, last night. I can't even stand that girl much less BEING her. Someone has opened the blinds of the window because I could hear the person walking.

"Jianhae, come on. Wake up! You've been asleep for so long! It's 2 in the afternoon already!" Jimin-hyung? Wait, JIANHAE?! I sat up immediately and almost fell off the bed by rushing to my feet to the nearby mirror. 

I'm a girl. That girl being Jianhae.

               What the heck?! I touched my cheeks and face just to make sure that this is not a dream. This is reality. So that nightmare really DID happen. Oh god. Jimin popped up behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Gwenchana?" He asked, worriedly. Dang, I've never heard him speak like this before.

"I'm her. I'm Park Jianhae." I whispered still starstruck.

"Yeah, you're Park Jianhae. I don't know if your head is messed up from last night, but you're worrying me. What's wrong?" He turned me around to face him and shook my shoulders.

"I'm fine." I curtly said. His eyes widened. Oops, I guess she doesn't talk to him like that.

"Yah, don't talk to me like that. I'm your oppa." He said with his eyes narrowed. Play like Jianhae. Let's see, what's she like around me? Sarcastic, evil, crazy? Let's do sarcastic.

"You may be older physically but I'm older mentally." I said. Then he broke into a smile.

"There she is. I really thought we lost you there, dongsaeng." And he hugged me. I stiffened. None of the hyungs has ever hugged me. This is so weird!

"So, want to spend the day today?" He asked with his eyes sparkling. Ew, hyung.

"Aniyo! I-I have plans. Yeah! Plans! With Jungkook!" I accidentally yelled at his face. What? I'm being nervous here! I don't want him to know that I'm in his sister's body!

"Jungkook? My Jungkook? Since when did you ever hang out with Jungkook? Last thing I checked, you couldn't even stand in the same room with him. What's with the change of heart?" His eyebrows were up so high, his hair covered it up making it look like he doesn't have any eyebrows at all. I almost laughed at that.

"He needs some help with a project our teacher gave us. In History." I said with my eyes flying all over the room. Jimin didn't look convinced but he nodded anyways.

"Arasseo. Maybe next time. Don't kill him, Kay? I want him in one piece in school." He said. I nodded and brought him to the open door.

"Jianhae, promise me." He seriously said (A/N: Dear God, JiKook kills me). I nodded and hurriedly closed the door. I heaved a sigh and placed a hand over my heart. Omo, my heart is beating so fast! Suddenly my, or her, phone rang. I jumped and ran get it. It was an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter