Blossoms

Love Language

*Natalie's POV (Sorry i think from now on i'll start my chapters like this)

2 Weeks had passed since you had met Infinite. The endearing boys had grown on you, and you had started to view them as brotherly figures instead of idols. However, you couldn't deny that whenever you saw them performing, you would swell up in pride at their talent. Afterall, you were their biggest fan. Things were different with Myungsoo. Both of you had been spending more time together, sneaking off and having secret meetings. You couldn't believe that the cold, mysterious Myungsoo on stage was almost completely different from the sensitive, genuine boy that you had grown fond of. *Fondness*, you toyed with that word in your mind. Somehow, it just wasn't enough to describe the relationship you both shared. Although the both of you were growing closer, a little part of your brain just couldn't wrap itself around the idea of you both being just friends. With more time spent with him, you realised that this boy was slowly stealing your heart away. You were afraid, so afraid. You were extremely guarded. Your Dad had played with your mum's heart. He had married her, gave her a daughter and then walked away from all that he had. Your heart hurt for your mother, who was a virtuous woman that deserved more than this. Whenever you were with Myungsoo, thoughts of how he was different would creep past your walls. However, when you were alone, a mean voice inside your head reminded you of reality. He was an idol, while you were just an ordinary girl; what were the chances of him even liking you back? Overwhelmed with thoughts, you threw yourself back onto your pillow with a loud sigh.

"Whats wrong noww", Hyemi asked curiously as she entered your room. "Noth-nothing", you stuttered. You felt really bad for not telling Hyemi about Infinite. You knew she could be trusted, but your situation seemed so surreal, you almost couldn't believe it yourself. However, if there ever was a time you desperately craved a girlfriend's advice and support, it was now. As Hyemi sat across you on your bed, you took a deep breathe before letting the cat out of the bag. "WHATTT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?",your usually calm Godsister exclaimed with a look of pure disbelief. "I'm sorry! I was afraid you wouldn't believe me!", you defended yourself while whining hysterically. "YAH YOU BAD SISTER! Is that where you have been the last few weeks!!!", Hyemi shouted as she frantically hit you with pillows. You apologized vigorously before she finally calmed down. "Are you okay then?", she asked earnestly. Your Godsister truly cared the most about you, despite the many mock-fights you both had. Hyemi didn't have the heart to be angry at you, seeing you so troubled over Myungsoo. "I don't know, Hyemi. I'm really afraid. Yet, when Im with him, my fear just gradually disappears. ", you answered honestly. Hyemi crawled over to you, and gave you a sisterly hug. "Thanks Hyeminnie. You're the best", you smiled despite all the negative thoughts flooding your mind.

Suddenly, your phone beeped. Not wanting to spoil the moment, you ignored it. However, your phone started beeping continuously. Groaning, you reluctantly reached for the phone.
 

Eun Mi Dongsaeng,
We're having a party tonight at Myungsoo's house to celebrate Infinite's 2nd year anniversary.
You have to come, understand? (:
-Sungyu Oppa


Eun mi Jagi,
I'm just kidding! You have to come tonight alright! Oppa will cook all your favourite food!
-Woohyun Oppa


Eun mi ah!
I know your instinct is to say no, but please comee! Do you want to see Oppa cry?
Please celebrate our 2nd birthday with us~ I'll laugh only for you okay?
-Dongwoo Oppa

Eun Mi,
Hoya Oppa here! We really want you to come tonight mhmm! If you come Oppa will
dance for you! One time offer only! see you
-Infinite's dance machine

Eun mi,
Daorawa~ Come come come tonight our dongsaeng! How can you miss our 2nd birthday!
Oppa will show you my Owl face if you don't come, and make you laugh untill you can't stop
-Handsome Sungyeol Oppa

Noonaaaaaaa,
Tonight is the party! Please come~ I'll choose a pretty dress for you, but no matter what
you're still the prettiest!
-Sungjongie


And lastly, a text that made your heart flutter
Eun Mi,
I don't know what the Hyung's said to you, but I really hope you can come tonight.
You mean alot to me, and I want you to be there for our important day. You'll listen to me
right?
-Myungsoo Oppa

You chuckled, your face lighting up with a blissful smile. Your oppas were the cutest things ever. "Yah, Why do you look so happy!", Hyemi shouted from across the room.Suddenly, you had an idea. "Hyemi, We're going for a party tonight", you exclaimed with a smirk.

Hours later, You and HyeMi stood outside Myungsoo's house. You were dressed in a simple grey bodycon dress
Herve-Leger-Strapless-Jacquard-Mini-Dres

 

While HyeMi looked sophisticated in a Black Ruffled Strapless dress

Holding hands for courage, you pressed the doorbell and waited anxiously