The start of something beautiful

Love Language

*Written from Natalie's POV
You still couldn't believe it. Here you were, an average girl walking the beautiful streets of Seoul with the country's most coveted guy-Kim Myungsoo. It still seemed so surreal that he had found you again, that he remembered you. He had asked you to leave the cafe so you both could talk, and you agreed. Now you found yourself walking side by side with Myungsoo, in one of Seoul's quiet neighbourhoods. Your heart settled into a state of warmth just being near him, despite the chilly winter wind that blew steadily. But till now, Myungsoo hadn't said a word. You stealed a glance at him, noticing that he was looking down at the floor. His brows were furrowed into a slight frown and he looked worried. As if he noticed that you were staring, he tilted his head and met eyes with you. At that moment, something special passed between the both of you. You looked away, blushing uncontrollably as you tried to collect your emotions. "Myungsoo... are we friends?", you asked quietly, trying to avoid his gaze. Thank God for Hyemi, who had tutored you in korean extensively. Now you and Myungsoo could communicate properly. " Of course we're friends..", Myungsoo replied with a tinge of guilt in his voice. "Whats... wrong..", you asked , worried that something had happened to him. However, Myungsoo interrupted you. "Wait Eun mi... Before you continue, i have something to tell you. I'm sorry I didn't call you after our meeting in the palace that day. I didn't disregard our friendship, and i definitely didn't forget you. I flew to japan the day after we met. And, i left the polaroid you gave me behind so i couldn't call you. I didn't mean to appear like i didn't care. I'm not that cold-hearted eun mi, even though people think I am."  You felt a rush of relief, and warmth that flowed from your head to your toes. "You're not cold-hearted, Myungsoo. I don't and i never thought you were," you replied assuringly, as Myungsoo looked at you, shocked. His usual pokerface gradually changed into a fond expression, as he reached for you hand.  Stunned at his touch, you blushed again as he shook it gently. " Friends?", he asked cheekily . "Friends!", you replied, grinning from ear to ear.

*He can be quite a choding actually* you thought, a chuckle escaping from your lips as he smirked at you triumphantly.

 

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying this fanfic so far (: iF YOU ARE, please leave a comment for me! I'll be really happy (: Thank you Aerin_L for leaving me my first comment! KAMSAHAMIDA *bows 90 degrees*! Sorry for the short chapter, but ill be updating real soon with some fluff (: