The Meet

Love Language

*Written from Natalie's POV
 

It was a beautiful afternoon; the gentle breeze blew; the birds were chirping, and the sun's rays hit the glistening waters of the Han River in shining beams. Myungsoo and you were strolling along the Han River, admiring the sights and sounds. No one was talking, yet the silence was a comfortable one. *I feel so comfortable with him. My heart feels so warm and peaceful*, you thought happily. Suddenly, he interupted your thoughts. "It's been so long since I last came here. Even though I live near to the Han River, I never had the time to visit it", he sighed in regret. Your heart ached seeing this side of him. One that showed you that despite his cold appearance, he was a sentimental guy. Even though he enjoyed the experience of following his dreams, there were times when he too felt tired and worn out. You watched him intently as he leaned against the railing; immersed in his weary thoughts. Slowly, you reached out and touched his shoulder. As he turned around to face you, you shot him a mischievious smile. "Oppa! Follow me!", you shouted as you ran away from him. "Not again! This girl sure likes running!", Myungsoo muttered under his breath before taking off after you. You both stopped when you reached a secluded river bank of the Han River. Panting slightly, you turned to him. "Back at home, I attended the top school in my country. It was prestigous, but there were many ups and downs. Whenever I was stressed, I would go the the beach to clear my thoughts. It seems foolish, but it really works". You walked towards the river and cupped your mouth, screaming unabashedly. You then glanced at Myungsoo, who had a blank look on his face. Suddenly, you felt a little childish. "Oppa,I know this isn't the ocean but-", you started but was interupted by Myungsoo's loud scream. When it was over, Myungsoo walked towards you, his face red with the exhaustion of screaming. A gentle smile formed on his handsome face, as he took your hand carefully. You automatically blushed, as your heart started racing to its own fast melody. "Thank you Eun mi ah, I really needed that", he whispered, looking at your beautiful eyes. You smiled and looked away, embarassed at the way his slightest touch made you all tingly and weak. 

*She's beautiful* , Myungsoo thought to himself. Looking into your eyes, he thought how you were so different from all the other girls he had met before. The way the both of you could read into each others thoughts and emotions, left him in admiration of your character. Understanding, Kind and nothing like your Queenka appearance. Most of all, You didn't judge him by his outer appearance, and it was what intrigued him the most. Smiling to himself, he knew in that instance that you were beautiful; Inside and Out. 


Hours later, You were in Myungsoo's Managers Car. He had begged his Manager, asking to borrow the car. "Oppaaa,where are we going?", you asked for the upteenth time from the front passenger seat. And with considerable patience, Myungsoo replied for the upteenth time that it was a surprise. Sighing in defeat, you leaned back in the comfortable leather seat, watching the scenery outside fly past with the car's speed. Without realising, you had fallen asleep. You woke up after a while, to the sound of a warm low voice beside your ear. "Eun mi ah, wake up", Myungsoo whispered softly into your ear. You opened you eyes reluctantly, only to be met with his gentle gaze. Flustered, your eyes widened and you jumped out of your seat. Blushing at how close he was to you, you got off the car in a hurry. Myungsoo chuckled, thinking how cute you were. You were in front of an expensive looking apartment. Myungsoo guided you up the stairs, and into the elevator by the front entrance. "oppa where are we goingg!!!!", you asked with overwhelming curiousity. Poking his cheek frustratedly, you were impatient for an answer. "I'm taking you to meet the Infinite Oppas. This is my dorm", Myungsoo replied candidly while smirking. "WHATTT!!!?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, I COULD HAVE WORN SOMETHING NICER AND PUT ON SOME MAKEUP AND..", you screamed in shock. "Why, you look beautiful like this", he replied with the grace to look confused. Your nervousness canceled out your joy in hearing you call him beautiful.  As you entered the dorm, you were greeted with a frenzy of things occuring simultaneously. "SHE'S HEREEEEEEEE~", Sungyeol called from the Living room where he was playing with three dogs. "WHERE WHERE WHEREEEE!", sungjong screamed in a high pitched voice while running out while holding a feather duster. "She's hereee? THE FOOD'S ALMOST READY!", woohyun hollered as he carried a huge bowl towards the dining table. Sungyu trailed behind him happily. "Myungsoo's back with her!", Hoya shouted calmly to Dongwoo. "SHE'S HERE ALREADY?IS SHE PRETTY! SHE'S THE ONE WE SAW AT THE CAFE RIGHT!", dongwoo replied hysterically while Hoya nudged him. You looked around nervously at the 6 handsome boys. You couldn't help it, you were a huge fan. Slowly, your cheeks heated up as you nervously bowed to them. They greeted you with smiles and waves and even ageyo, and soon you felt yourself relax. "Come come come sit down, dinner is about to be served", sungjong quirped happily while grabbing your hand and ushering you to the dining table. As they all took their seats, Woohyun served the food and plonked large amounts of meat onto your plate. "Please eat more Eun Mi shi, we prepared this especially for you!", he said with a greasy smile. You automatically smiled back, as Sungjong bombarded you with questions about your age. "Maknae! Let her eat first!", Myungsoo warned jokingly as sungjong muttered happily to himself about you being his noona. You soon felt comfortable. It was surprising how you felt right at home, like they were your real brothers. you smiled at the fact that despite their fame, they were normal, humble, genuine and down to earth guys.  "So, eun mi shi. How did you meet L?", Dongwoo asked cheekily. "At the Palace remember? That polaroid that he carries with him all the time!", Sungyeol quirped before he covered his mouth. You weren't supposed to know he knew. Sungyeol glanced nervously at L, who shot him one of his infamous death glares before they both turned to you with worried expressions. Unaffected, you burst out into laughter at their comical expressions. "She laughed at this? I haven't even broken out the owl-face", sungyeol joked as he joined you in fits of laughter. "Hey Eun mi, you're officially part of the Infinite Family", Sungyu added in good-naturedly. "Yayyy Noona!", Sungjong hugged you suddenly. You were shocked but relaxed at the sisterly instinct you had towards the dongsaeng maknae. "Yahhhh SungJongie! Do you want L to kill you", Hoya scolded mockingly as Myungsoo grinned at you proudly.

 

HI GUYS (: I really hope you're enjoying this story! I'm still thinking hard on where this story is gonna go, but i promise fluff mhmm! (: Please Please feel free to leave me comments! All you silent readers, please let me know if i'm on the right track/have things to improve on! I need motivation to continue this fic hehe ^^ Also, sorry for the irregular updates I was overseas but I promise to update regularly now! (:  Thanks so much for reading this everyone!