His Heart

Love Language

It was now 12 o'clock, and the house had settled into a state of quietness. The party was long over, yet Myungsoo's heart was filled with worry and confusion. In the darkness of the guest room, the moon's beam shone through the window, falling gently on Eun Mi's pale face. His mother was sitting on the bed beside Eun Mi, sponging her forehead steadily, wiping off the last of the remaining traces of cold sweat. Gently, his mother caressed Eun Mi's cold cheek. "She must really miss her mother", Omma whispered thoughtfully. Staring at Eun Mi with a loving expression, she then bent over and kissed Eun Mi's forehead gently. "Don't worry Myung, she's a strong girl", Omma responded to Myungsoo's silence. Looking at her son's concentrated gaze, she patted his shoulder comfortingly before leaving the room.

Now alone, Myungsoo sat on a chair beside the bed. The Infinite boys and Hyemi had left a long time ago, but not after much concern for Eun mi. He had convinced Hyemi that his mother would take care of Eun mi, and that he would send her home tomorrow. The sensible girl had responded by nodding, indicating that she trusted him to care for her God sister. Myungsoo knew in that instance that she was special, and had instructed Hoya to walk her home. Now that the house was finally quiet, and that he was alone, there was no more need to put on a strong front. In all honesty, he was barely holding it together. Staring at Eun Mi's peaceful face, he was drawn to her vulnerability. He felt an immense need to protect her. Slowly, he slid his palm into her limp hand, before holding up their intertwined hands to his face. Holding her hand against his cheek, he battled with feelings that he had never experience before. She was just like him. Strong on the outside, but vulnerable within. Aside from her usual cheerful demeanour, she was hurting inside. He knew exactly how she felt; pretending to be strong despite her unsteady emotions.
It's hard to pretend, to keep a pokerface despite the torrent of emotions that are inside your heart. You silly girl, why are you the one pretending you're strong. You silly, brave and genuine girl, you're making me fall for you. Myungsoo heart ached at the thought of the burden she was carrying. As the darkness of the night grew, Myungsoo's weary thoughts soon lulled him to sleep.

*Eun Mi's POV*

A ray of sunlight postitioned itself directly on your face, the brightness almost forcing you to open your eyes. Blinking sleepily, your eyes felt swollen and sore. Looking around the room, you couldn't recognize your surroundings.where am I? How did i get here . The confusion turned into slight panic and you scanned your surroundings carefully. Your eyes landed on a figure beside your bed. He was asleep. Asleep with his head on the bed whilst he sat in a chair. he must have fallen asleep here last night while taking care of me. you guessed, after remembering the emotional night you had undergone. Your heart lurched with gratitude, as you recalled how he had comforted you as you cried. He's such a special boy. Overwhelmed with gratitude and appreciation, you reached out your hand to trace his face. his perfect features, furrowed in worry as he held me,you thought. No one else has ever done that for me, holding me and letting me cry. How did you know I needed it? Sighing in defeat, you knew it was pointless to fight it. You had fallen in love with kim Myungsoo.
 

Sorry guys a short chapterrr! (: But I'll update real soon!  2 more subscribers! thank you so much for supporting me!