Remember

Love Language

*That girl, that girl, that girl is Eun mi*, thought Myungsoo. It was unmistakable; the way his heart raced upon meeting her gaze. A thoughtful smile threatened to erupt as he fought it down. His heart was racing, and yet hearing her sing, almost seemed to make it beat faster to its own rhythm. She had a beautiful voice, one that gave her a strong but controlled vibrato, something that could only be attributed to talent and experience. The emotion behind her voice only piqued his curiousity, as he wondered what she must have gone through to be able to relate so relevantly to the songs she sang. As he glanced up at her from their table, he noticed that all the infinite members were staring at her, mesmerised. They had just returned from Japan the day before, and had come to the cafe for a late dinner after finishing a long schedule.
"She has a beautiful voice!", admired woohyun. "She's really pretty too", added Sungyeol. "Do you think she's a trainee noona!", interupted SungJong with his gaze fixed onto Natalie. Upon turning around, Myungsoo saw Dongwoo with a dreamy look on his face. Sungyu and Hoya too were focused on the sight before them. Myungsoo immediately felt a pang of annoyance in his heart, as his expression darkened into the usual pokerface. As Natalie held the last note of the final song, the audience stood up, offering a standing ovation as she finished the note flawlessly. All the infinite members stood up, clapping vigourously. All except Myungsoo, who remained seated with a sour look on his face. "Whats wrong with L?", whispered woohyun to Sungyeol. Sungyeol watched Myungsoo's gaze trail Natalie's disappearing figure as she exited the stage. *She's the girl at the palace!* thought Sungyeol as he pieced 2 and 2 together. Myungsoo had confided in his best friend, Sungyeol while they were in Japan. L had seemed out of place after the palace photoshoot, talking less than usual and being frequently fustrated. As Myungsoo explained, Sungyeol knew that Myungsoo was annoyed that he couldn't contact Natalie because he had left her polariod back in Korea. Myungsoo had promised to contact Natalie once they were back in korea. But with Natalie right in front of his eyes, Myungsoo seemed almost hesitant. Aptly reading his best friend's expression, Sungyeol knew Myungsoo was afraid Natalie wouldn't remember him. Rolling his eyes at L's paranoia, Sungyeol whispered to L,"Myung, I know you've been thinking about her the whole trip. Please just go and talk to her!" That was all the encouragement Myungsoo needed, as he excused himself and made his way towards the door that Natalie had disappeared into.

The door opened to reveal a small dressing room. A beautiful girl was alone, zipping up a guitar bag. As the door creaked open, She called out distractedly,"Yeah you can come in!", her attention still focused on packing away her guitar. Myungsoo cleared his throat and braced himself. "Eun mi...", a low and soft voice filled the room. Natalie froze in her actions. Not many people called her eun mi; there was only her godma. But this voice belonged to a man. Turning around slowly, she saw the familiar figure that she had been missing over the last week. Myungsoo was as good looking as she remembered, but he had a expression of fear and worry on his face. She thought he had forgotten her. Her heart was hurting and she had wanted to leave the cafe as soon as possible, dismissing any hopes that the man she loved would find her again. But now he was here, he was right in front of her."Myungsoo...", Natalie gasped as a beautiful smile grew on Myungsoo's face, making him look more attractive than he was. *She remembers me..*Myungsoo thought happily as Natalie whispered," You remembered".