Our secret Date

Love Language

*Chapter written in Natalie's POV*

"I don't want another pretty face, I don't want just anyone to hold, I don't want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul~", Jesse McCartney's melodious crooning greeted you as you stretched out your arm to turn your alarm off. Rubbing your eyes, You yawned carefreely, noticing that rays of sunlight were peaking through the curtains. You raised up your arms for a last stretch, before nimbly getting off the bed. Pulling the curtains open, you winced at the sudden burst of sunlight that entered the room. Heading off to the bathroom, you brushed your teeth rhythmically while humming. You were always a morning person, and that explained the good mood that you were in this morning. Despite being a heavy sleeper, you would never wake up on the wrong side of bed. However, something else added to the good mood that you were especially in. You smiled slightly, replaying the events from last night. It seemed like a dream that Myungsoo had found you again, a dream that was sweet and all too good to be true. As you were daydreaming, your phone vibrated noisily on your table. Thinking it was one of those morning greeting messages you exchanged with your mum back at home, you took your time to wash up.

As you were leaving the room for breakfast downstairs, you grabbed your phone distractedly. You checked your inbox while walking down the house's long flight of steps, chancing upon a message from an unknown number. Confused, you opened the message immediately.

Anyeong Eun mi,
Are you free today? Let's go out, just you and I.
Meet me at the Han river's North entrance at 12
and bring along your camera!
-Myungsoo

Stunned, you stood rooted to the stairs collecting your thoughts. On cue, your heart started to thump faster as you placed a palm over it. *Why am i feeling this way* you thought worriedly, before running back to your room to change.
tumblr_lawu8fafsl1qa3j3eo1_500_large.png

After frantically choosing clothes for half an hour, you finally settled on a simple beige long sleeve top, with a black high waisted skirt. Adding on some leggings and your favourite white beanie, you sighed in satisfaction. "Omma! Hyemi! I'm going out!", you called excitedly, as they questioned you about who you were meeting. Somehow, you managed to convice them that you were meeting a friend you made at the cafe that day. Well, you felt bad for not telling them the truth but you weren't exactly lying.

Soon, Mr Lee had dropped you off the at Han River's North entrance. You were trembling slightly from nervousnes as you stepped out the car. However, that nervousness was soon replaced with a sense of awe, as you took in the majestic view of the river. *Its 11.55, I guess I have 5 minutes*, you thought as you started taking pictures with your DSLR. Through your camera lens, you suddenly saw a hand wave in front of you, blocking the view of the River. "OMO!", you cried startledly, taking a step back and crashing into the figure behind you. "Careful, Eun mi! I think I just had a de Javu moment", the familiar figure chuckled good-naturedly. "Why am I always crashing into you", you whispered as his arms steadied you. Just a mere physical contact between the both of you left your skin tingling where he had held on to you. You looked up at him, and couldn't help but laugh. Myungsoo was disguised; wearing a beanie and a scarf large enough to partially block his face. "Heyyyy, stop laughing!", Myungsoo said firmly while poking your side. However, you were almost in fits of laughter, and soon he was bursting out in laughter too. "I had no choice but to dress like this if I wanted to come out and meet you at all", Myungsoo reasoned as he looked away, pretending to be offended. "Myungsooo....", you replied, touched at his sincerity and then worried that he was angry. " Don't be angryyyy!", you whimpered frantically as he refused to meet your gaze. "I won't be angry if... You call me oppa", Myungsoo said with his pokerface on. "OPPA?!?!", you shouted. "But I haven't called anyone oppa since I got here(Korea)", you muttered. Myungsoo pouted and walked away at a fast pace. You had no choice;* besides calling him oppa may not be a bad thing right?*, you thought logically. With a sigh of resignation, you ran till you were beside Myungsoo. Hesitating, you ran in front of Myungsoo and held your arms out, blocking his path. "Myungsoo Oppaaaaaaaa~ I'm sorry for teasing you", you shouted firmly. A smirk plastered itself on Myungsoo's face, as you ran away from him.You could feel your cheeks flush with embarassment as you ran towards a tree near the river. Panting, you rested your weight on it. *This is too embarassing..*, you let out a whimper of frustration. Suddenly, something cold landed on your right cheek, as you flinched from the sudden coolness. Looking up, you saw Myungsoo holding a cold can to your cheek. Surprised, you blushed further and tried to look away. "Heyy.. don't be embarassed. I didn't mean to tease you, I just really wanted to hear you call me oppa", Myungsoo said gently while looking into my eyes. "You don't have to call me oppa if you don't want to", Myungsoo said disappointedly. After a moment of silence passed, you finally found the courage to turn towards him. "Gwenchana.... oppa", you said carefully as you stared back into his deep brown eyes, watching his perfect lips curl up into a bright smile.