One last time.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're being ridiculous" Yoona scoffed at Jessica. They were at the indoor swimming pool since Jessica has been swimming there, "since morning", according to Seohyun. 
 
"Yoong" She called sternly "I am not kidding" 
 
"You were going on and on about my dream being just a dream that doesn't have a power over me, and now this? Are you really my Sooyeonie?" 
 
"Look, I know it sounds ridiculous, I know that too, BUT, but it's true." She then took the can of beer she prepared. "This is my theory, okay? I don't know if it's a dream or I'm just drunk, but let's test it out" 
 
"Fine" Sighed her "What are we going to do?" 
 
"1 hour after I drink this beer, that vision would pop up again. Monitor me" 
 
"Did you even have your breakfast?" 
 
"Yep" She pointed to the table that has a plate with the chocolate spread and jelly on it, and an empty glass beside it. 
 
"Okay, start"  
 
Without further ado, Jessica drank the can of beer. As strange as it is, they spent it in vain. Yoona is monitoring the time anxiously while Jessica is still cautious of the vision. 
 
 
 
"Ahh!" Snapped Yoona right after the clock hits 1 hour pass since the time start "You just don't want to come to the hospital huh?" 
 
"It's not that, really!" Frowned her 
 
"Then, let's go. 1 hour passed and nothing happened" 
 
… 
 
"Let's go" 
 


"Let's go"  Is that me? S—Sooyeon? Is that her? And Faye? Why would Yoongie pull me out?  
  
"Ah! Let me go!! I don't meddle with you and your friends gathering, so let me go!! I don't meddle to yours even if you're doing more than what friends do already"  
 
W—What? W—What did I say? 
  
Yoona let go of the hold she has on Jessica's wrist, only to carry the girl by the waist. 
  
"Let me goo!! I don't want to talk to you!! Why don't you go to that Yuri instead? Since you like her and as if she's the right one all the time" Jessica kept on pushing Yoona away from her, and wiggling her legs to be freed, but to no avail. Yoona is enduring all the hits "WHY DON'T YOU JUST GOOO?!!" She gave up, letting Yoona to carry her away "Yuri this, Yuri that, that Yuri" She cursed as her tears flow from her eyes, head laying low, probably getting heavier because of the alcohol  
  
"I love you, stupid" Yoona bit her lip. 
  
"Why do I happen to love you back?" She wondered, crying harder as she hugs Yoona's neck. 
 
So … we're breaking up? She loves Yuri more? We're going to break up?? Am I a hopeless romantic? 
 
 
"Jung Sooyeon" Yoona called sternly "Aren't you coming?" 
 
"I am" She gave a faint smile before taking the hand Yoona outreached to her "Yoongie" 
 
"Hmm?"  
 
"I love you" 
 
"I love you too" 
 
She stopped in her tracks and gave Yoona a bear hug "I know" 
 
"We're still going to the hospital, you know. You surprise me, really." Yoona cupped Jessica's face but gave a knock on the forehead afterwards 
 
"Tch" 
 
"Besides, Appa has been going on and on about asking me whether we found a house yet. He even threaten me to buy us one from his friend when we don't buy one until next week" 
 
"Why do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter