Feisty.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuri-yah" Yoona called with her hands on her hips while and frowning at the two; Yuri and Jessica, who's laughing by themselves at the living room for almost an hour now. She didn't want to let out her green monster, but she doesn't have her daily dose of Sica-cuddling-time so it irked her 
  
"Yeah?" She asked, pausing what they were watching 
  
"Fany-unnie has been whining to me a lot. She's sulking as to why you're always with sica-unnie and never with her" 
  
"And?" 
  
"Let's swap. Make up to her, dummy" 
  
"We're still watching. I'll do that the other time" 
  
"I'll tell her that you wanted her to go alone then" She tried to threaten more, annoyed at the fact that Yuri isn't listening to her. Thankfully, it was Tiffany who preferred to do the changing partner thing. She wanted to go with Yuri, saying Yoona was never fond of going to places and kept on complaining about the long walks. 
  
"Tsk" Grunted Yuri while Jessica mouthed a 'What are you doing?' "Give me 15 mins. This is ending soon" 
  
Yoona left the scene and went to the kitchen for a tub of ice cream that she planned to share with Jessica 
  
  
  
"Oh? She left already" Yoona's face lit up immediately as soon as she saw Jessica laying down the couch by herself 
  
"Yeah" She turned to her side and patting the vacant space for Yoona to take. Yoona didn't need to be asked though, she went as fast as a flash. "I didn't know that I have a feisty girlfriend" 
  
"Shh!" She pressed a finger to Jessica's lips before craning left and right in case there's an eavesdropper "Someone might hear you" 
  
"Why? Everyone is my girlfriend"  
  
And yep, Yoona glared  
  
"What? Aren't you all 'girl'? You're all girl, and my friend. Doesn't that mean you're all my girlfriend?" 
  
"Then, call me love girl or girllove" 
  
"That's eewie" deadpanned Jessica "I would never dare to do so" 
  
"Then, give me a nickname that only applies to me" 
  
"Hmm, why should I do that, my yoongie" 
  
"Too endearing" She looked away flush red while Jessica stifles her laughter "We'll discuss that soon, but for now, let's eat some ice cream" 
  
Jessica sat up a little and grabbed the tub and Yoona opens wide open 
  
"So, you shooed Yuri away so you could make me feed you huh?" 
  
"No, just stuff like this" 
  
"Where were they going anyway?" 
  
"I don't know" shrugged her "I was ecstatic to hear that she wanted to swap partners, so I can't really focus what fany-unnie said to me the next" 
  
"Choding" She flickered Yoona's forehead. They spent time like that before it's time for them to change position because the others are slowly filling up the couch. They have a scheduled movie time for today. 
  
  
"Can you call me Aein?" Yes, it's the choding. Supposedly, they were to be watching the movie The Twilight Saga: Breaking dawn because they missed it when it aired in cinemas due to their busy schedules. 
  
"Aein?" She whispered back. They weren't really that interested to the movie, anyway. Yoona had invited her to watch the previous ones before watching this again for the plot to be clearer. 
  
"It means sweetheart" 
  
"Let me think about it" 
  
"Then, can I call you by your Korean name?" 
  
"No" 
  
"Sooyeon-ah" Yoona whispered and Jessica blushed. Yoona giggled by herself but soon sulked when Seohyun whispered something on the other side of Jessica's ear "what did you tell her?" She asked 
  
"Tell me what you said and I'll tell what I did" answered Seohyun 
  
"Seohyun" Whined her 
  
"She wants doughnuts, while you, you can call me with whatever you like" 
  
"Bet she'd call you Sergeant Sica" Tiffany rolled her eyes after hearing Jessica's statement "Yoona has the worst ideas for a nickname, Jessi. You should re-think" 
  
"I'm fine with it" shrugged her "Who wants to go out with me?" 
  
Yoona raised her hand up voluntarily 
  
"Like, a date?" Sooyoung asked with a giggle "You asked it like that, idiot" 
  
'Either the case is a win-win for me, idiot' thought Yoona 
  
"I am certainly not going with you, and you don't have a share" Jessica glared  
  
"Yoongie will buy me one" 
  
"When did I say so?" Yoona asked innocently "And I don't have money. Only the unnies ... Tiffany-unnie aside has spare money. I do not have a pocket money with me" 
  
"Sorry" She went to Jessica and hugged "Buy me one, please" 
  
"I'll think about it. Let's go Yoongie" 
  
  
"We're going on a date ~" Yoona was skipping on the way to the restaurant where they'll buy the doughnut. Their hands were intertwined with each other's 
  
"Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter