Provoking the monster.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you think you’re doing?” Asked Yoona when she successfully pulled Jessica out of the practice room and brought her to the nearest fire exit
 
“Huh?”
 
“You said you like me” Frowned her
 
“Yes I do. How many times am I supposed to say it for you to get it?”
 
“Then what was that?” Yoona pointed to where their practice room is located
 
“Oh that” Jessica smirked, finally getting about where Yoona’s rage is coming from. “Nothing much”
 
“Nothing much?!?” She frowned deeper “Sunny-unnie was being touchy with you, and you’re saying that it’s ‘Nothing much’?!?”
 
“Uhm, yeah. Like, we do that most of the time so … nothing much” Shrugged Jessica but Yoona gave her a peck on the lips
 
“There. I like you too. So, you’re my girlfriend now. You being touchy with whoever is it, isn’t nothing much, but it’s too much!”
 
“Woah that was some kind of … lame confession” Mused Jessica
 
“Fine. Tonight, let’s have dinner at Freestyle BBQ”
 
“And why would I come?”
 
“Because I’m going to make it official. And to be very honest with you, I didn’t like what I saw, not even by a bit”
 
“Dinner at Freestyle BBQ then. Till then, I’m not yours” She looked at her phone for the time; they still have 5 minutes before practice resumes
 
“You might regret liking me though” Smirked Yoona as she takes off the frown she has “I’m a very jealous person, I tell you. Once you’re mine, you won’t be allowed to be touchy-and-chummy or whatever that only I could do so”
 
“Might as well spend the remaining time I have left” Jessica stuck her tongue out before opening the door “And oh, just so you know, it’s free day today”
 
“Oh klutz”
 
Free day is a day wherein they don’t have a practice the whole afternoon and is allowed to go out – with their schedules continuing the coming Monday.
 
 
--
 
Jessica is practicing with a grin plastered on her face. She’s liking this too much; infuriating Yoong with jealousy. She didn’t knew that young could be that jealous – to mention, it’s to their own group members.
 
“Are you coming with us?” Hyoyeon asked Yoona who’s still busy glaring at Jessica and Sunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter