Little things.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  
"Is that for me?" Is Jessica's greeting after arriving at the dorm and noticed Sunny working in the kitchen 
  
"Oh?! You're back!" Grinned her. She didn't have to turn to know who is it, because the voice is a dead giveaway. The language too. Jessica is the only one who uses the formal yet cute tone to her. 
  
"Missed me?" She gave a back hug and Sunny scooped up a little for her to taste "Hmm, add up a little sugar" 
  
"Alright! Rest first. I'll call you when it's ready" 
  
"Don't forget to call me first, okay? I'm your first customer" 
  
"Yeah" she chuckles "I think the 4 others ahead of you bonked their head or something. They're sleeping like a log. They didn't even bother whether I could burn down this building or whatnot" 
  
"Which 4?" 
  
"Seohyun, Taeyeon, Yuri, and Hyoyeonnie" 
  
"And Fany?" 
  
"She went home. She said that her family arrived this morning" 
  
"Oooh, so she didn't come back to US" 
  
"Why? Did you?" 
  
"Yeah, almost the whole 2 weeks" 
  
"Where's my chocolate then?" 
  
"Later" she smiled before finally leaving the kitchen 
  
Sure, they received various food and drinks from the fans, but it's more like a habit for them to ask someone of her souvenir after one just came back from another country. 
  
  
  
  
"You're the last one to turn in" Sunny turned to Yoona "Did you travel the world or something?" 
  
"Err, no" 
  
"Just in the US" Jessica added who soon got kicked by Yoona under the table. She glared at her for that 
  
"You sound as if a couple who went on a date" Tiffany mused and Sunny almost choked on her food 
  
"Remember when she kissed Jessica like a ert; how she acted, like she won the lottery when Sica said yes?" Taeyeon asked that had the girls to crack up, beside Yoona at that. "And when she woke up , screaming as if that was a big deal HAHAHAHAHAHA" 
 
"Sica has her nudes too, HAHAHAHAH" Hyoyeon seconded that fueled up Yoona's building rage. She's being bullied again. 
  
"Unnies! Stop reminding me about that!" 
  
"So, how's the date?" 
  
"Oooh, we went to your house, fany unnie!" Yoona suddenly smiled, delighted to talk about their days in US "Sica-unnie pointed it to me, and not literally went. You weren't there" 
  
"And then we went to Disneyland ... and" 
  
The dinner went on with Yoona talking about their trip to US and how they 'coincidentally' met each other there. 
  
"So, they already made up ..." 
  
  
  
"Let's tell her too" Yoona snapped after Jessica had wiped off the stain of ice cream on her lips. They went out after the dinner with the girls for some refresher 
  
"Whatever suits you. If you think that she should know, then so be it?" 
  
"Are you not okay with the idea?" 
  
"Not at all. Heck, I tell about you/us to my friends in the US. I am just saying, if she knows, you know the changes that'll occur, right?" 
  
"Yes, I am aware of the consequences" Yoona answered and trailed off for a while "And yes, I'll let her know" 
  
"Okay. Do you want to tell her alone or?" 
  
"Of course, you're staying with me" 
  
Yoona messaged Yuri to come to where they're eating, and Yuri came as soon as possible 
  
"Uhm, Yuri," She started slowly, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter