Love nest.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoongie, what do you call a bear that doesn't have a teeth?" 
 
"Is there such? I only know scarlet, and she have a cute teeth" Yoona answered. Scarlet is Jessica's stuffed toy given by the fans. 
 
"Gummy bear" Answered Jessica as they continue to bring their stuffs to their room 
 
"Hmm, okay. How do you organize a space party?" 
 
"You planet. My turn. What do you call a pig that does karate?" 
 
"Pork Chop!" Yoona even showed the move after placing down the box she's carrying "What kind of clothes do the clouds wear?" 
 
"Thunderwear!" Grinned Jessica "Let's rest for 5 minutes. We've moved a lot, but it's as if you don't get tired at all. Which reminds me, which hand do you use to mix your coffee?" 
 
"Right. Why do you ask out of the blue?" 
 
"Ah!! That's why!" Nodded her "I can confirm that you really are strong" 
 
"If someone uses the right, s/he is strong? Then, you must be using your left" 
 
"Nope. I'm not a fool like you. I use my teaspoon" Jessica bursted out with laughter "That's gross and foolish, AHAHAHHA" 
 
"Ahhh!" Yoona rushed towards to Jessica and tickled on her weak spots. It only stopped when they snuggled together on the bed "Where have you been getting humorous jokes like that huh? You even know the answers to mine" scoffed her 
 
"I am your girlfriend, so I should cope up. Don't you think so?" Jessica winked before softly pushing Yoona away from her "5 minutes over, there's still a lot to move. Hurry!" 
 
"Can't we eat first?" 
 
"What do you want to eat?" 
 
"Jjajjangmyun or Pizza for me" 
 
"Hmm, okay then" 
 
Jessica is the one who called for the delivery, while Yoona scanned their things and if it is placed on its right place. 
 
"Yep" She answers, listening to the other person on the line. Soon, Yoona had flickered her hand that made her to glare before moving away. 
 
"It's dirty" Yoona followed to give another flicker. Jessica paused for a while. "It's done, it's done, what?" 
 
"Shoo away or else I won't buy any food for you" 
 
"Your nails is dirty from the box!" Scoffed  Yoona  
 
"Hmkay" She then sat on Yoona's lap on their still covered couch "Yes, that'd be all" 
 
"We didn't buy a couch that'd fit us two for nothing" Remarked her after Jessica had finished talking to the restaurant she called for delivery
 
"What do you mean with it's done? As if " 
 
"Do I have to move the fridge and big stuff too?" Retorted her "The box and little ones are done. The others left, were the big ones" 
 
"I'm so tired" Jessica stood up and stretched her body with a yawn. Yoona is quick to cover the tummy part of Jessica "From Yoo to Na, how cute can you be?" 
 
"What do you mean?" 
 
"Oh nothing. The crew told me to wait for 30 mins, so, let me have a quick shower" 
 
"I'd be laying down here then" 
 
 
-- 
 
"Ahjussi, we ordered food. Eat first before leaving" Jessica smiled to the head of the movers they hired for today. Yoona unpacked some of her toys after she doesn't feel like laying down. "It's nothing much. You should eat, so you can continue to move heavy stuffs" She assured when the head looked at his men with contemplation 
 
"Okay …" 
 
Yoona went out of the room and served more water while Jessica paid for the food that came before they entered. 
 
"You're our first customer who fed us, and helped with moving. You two are very nice" Jinwoo, one of the guys, gave a thumbs-up. 
 
"Jinwoo..." The head shushed him 
 
"It's  true though …" he mumbled and smiled when he faced Yoona and Jessica "I ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter