Sweet Yoon.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why?” Krystal asked, entering the Soshi’s practice room
 
“I was on my way to meet you though” Yoona scratched her nape and took a chocolate bar out of her bag “I just want to give you this”
 
“Ooh, a bribe! Just the kind of in-law that I like!” Krystal took the chocolate bar and smiled “Thanks unnie!”
 
“It’s not a bribe though. It’s just that you weren’t there when I went to your residence because Sooyeon decided to … But what’s with the in-law” Blushed Yoona and the last part almost coming as inaudible
 
“Introduce you because you’re her girlfriend?” She asked nonchalantly “No biggie! I already know it. Since the first time she told me that she likes you, and with that ring of hers that she kept on showing me as soon as we met”
 
“O-oh” Remarked Yoona. She didn’t know that the jung’s could be this blunt
 
“Here, eat some” She outreached a piece “And oh! Jessi is already a spoiled brat, so don’t pamper her more. That ring looked expensive as hell”
 
“It’s cute tho”
 
“Anyways, where is she?”
 
“In her room, getting ready”
 
“Why? Where is she going?”
 
“We’re going out to eat. Do you want to come?”
 
“Nah. I don’t want to third wheel”
 
“We’re going to skate afterwards. You sure you’re not coming?”
 
“Yes” Krystal answered sadly “It’s not our free day. We have to practice”
 
“Alright. Don’t be shy to give me a call. I’d buy you a meal”
 
“Hmkay” Smiled her “Go ahead. I can manage to go back to our practice room on my own”
 
“Okay then”
 
 
--
 
“Yoong? Come in please” Asked Jessica when someone knocked on her and Hyoyeon’s shared room. Usually, hyoyeon would just barge in, just like the other members – exception of the maknaes
 
“You aren’t ready yet?” She asked
 
“I can’t go … I’m sorry” She looked down, guilt-stricken that she already said yes to Yoong’s invitation yesterday.
 
“Why?”
 
“I have my monthly visitor …”
 
“Oh!” Yoona crouched down a little so she can face Jessica “It’s completely fine. Does it hurt a lot?” asked her, cupping her face. Jessica shook her head no “Is there anything you need? Pads? Meds? Or whatever?”
 
“I wanted to go out with you … but …”
 
“Indoor date sounds good too” Yoona smiled when their gaze met “Make yourself at ease, I’d be back in a jiffy”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter