Don't dare.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Look who said that she don't even know when to start the story but is already at chapter 2 :-) Anyways, I would update short(er, unlike the long updates of Through it all) but in a faster-phased. I would give it a shot haha. Don't blame me of my inconsistency though. I am not making promises here.

 

Thank you for the warm welcome! So far so good? I hope you're enjoying the flow :)

 

Hello to you, and to my first upvoter, aishern! ^^

 

“Don’t you dare” Jessica managed to pull Yoona out of the swimming pool and is now giving air while pumping Yoona’s chest “Yoongie!”
 

 
“I’ll kill you, stupid girl” She’s worried for the worst outcome that could happen. Yoona was drowning when she entered the indoor swimming pool that the dorm has.
 
Yoona’s body finally reacted to the CPR that she’s giving so she laid beside and heaved a sigh of relief
 
“Don’t scare me like that, I thought that I’d lose you” She remarked with her uneven breathing before calling 911 for aid “Are you suicidal? Why would you do that for? You don’t even swim the first place”
 
“I …”
 
“What? Is this what you meant with the time you’re asking? You don’t want to see me die with your very own eyes, then what does that make me?!” She frowned at the thought “If you know how to swim, then it would've been you who was in the swimming scene for the Cabi CF!”
 
“The dream …” Oh right, in that dream; where Jessica had taught her how to swim, they would always hit the beach when they have the chance to do so. It felt so real that she thought that she knows how to do it, but in reality is that she doesn’t. She even drowned herself at that.
 
“I don’t care what  dream you had this time, but you are going to the hospital” Yoona gulped with fear, seeing Jessica nag at her sternly and waiting for her to be assisted by the medics
 
It was nothing major, Jessica just wanted to have Yoona checked in case that she had drank a lot of water and cause any kind of illness.
 


--
 
“Where is sica-unnie?” 
 
“As usual, in her room. Why?”
 
“Oh, nothing. Thanks hyun”
 
“She went home” added Seohyun
 
“Huh?”
 
“I know, that you’re wondering why she didn’t came with us when we visited”
 
“Why did she come home? Is there something wrong?”
 
“Hmm, she didn’t say anything about it”
 
Yoona peeked on Jessica and Hyoyeon’s room after the short talk with Seohyun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter