Kiss the rain.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning! Do not shrug this one haha.

Firstly, I'm aware that the plot is jumpy lol So, I am informing you ahead, in case you're going to complain about that. And, there would be lapses that is and isn't included in the 1st part (through it all). Do not worry though, I would explain that one as story goes, I just like to warn you in case it confuses you.

Secondly, make sure that you have read Through it all. Because if not, then starting from this update to the next ones, you would be dumbfound, as if you're left in the middle of the desert XD

This will suffince for now. Ciao~ Enjoy reading ^^


"Why have you been avoiding Yuri?" Jessica asked Yoona the million-dollar question in the middle of their date. She knows it too well that Yoona doesn't like talking about other people - especially when it's their date night, but she can't help it. The two were being awkward with each other 
  
"Let's eat first. Let's not talk about it in the middle of our meal" She smiled "we'll talk about it, I promise" 
  
Assured enough, Jessica agreed and talked about themselves instead 
  
  
  
  
"Sooyeon-ah" Yoona called on their way to their home after dinner. They just went to the nearby steakhouse as they wanted to eat sooner than preparing it on their own 
  
"Yeah?" 
  
"If you were given a choice, between me and something really tempting that you find it irresistible to decline, would you hesitate picking me?" 
  
"Aigoo, my Yoongie with her deep thoughts again" She held her hand tighter before smiling as she faces her girlfriend.  "What could be more tempting than being with you?" 
  
Yoona hasn't uttered a word until they reached home. Jessica had a 4-day break from her schedule so she chose to spend it with her girlfriend at their home. She also went home on her first day, to pacify her sulky sis at home. 
  
"Your life ..." She spoke up softly, confusing Jessica who "I had been wondering, would it be; being with you, or to choose for you to live?" 
  
"What does that supposed to mean?" asked her knitting her brows 
  
She gulped, looking away - not having the power to face Jessica at all "Manager oppa likes you, so he would do anything to harm me - to separate us. But since Yuri likes me ... that's why you're the one getting in between" 
  
"You do know that you're confusing me, right?" 
  
"Give me space" Yoona stated clearly and firmly and Jessica moved an inch far from her "Aein, I'm serious" 
  
"Which space were you talking about?" 
  
"Like, let's give each other a space. A break ..." Yoona trailed off but Jessice knew what that meant. 
  
"Oh." Her heart crushed into pieces that she could only answer that way. She wanted to be sarcastic and answer 'We got all the time in the world recently' but she didn't have the heart to joke. 
  
"Not a break-up, but ..." 
  
"I get it" She cupped Yoona's face. She gets it, really. "Just don't make me wait for too long, okay? You know that I am impatient even though I am willing to wait for you" 
  
  
-- 
  
"Sica's partner is Hyoyeon unnie!" Seohyun excitedly pointed out. It is time for another room switch since they would be having their comeback for the year end; IGAB. 
  
"You don't know how happy that makes m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter