A thousand years.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I just met someone more handful than you are” She heard Faye complain and sigh through the phone as soon as she took the call from New York. Faye is in San Francisco.

“Why? What is it?”

“Your annoying girlfriend just challenged Aunt Hyojoo with champagne drinking challenge” 

“WHAT?”

“She did just as I said it. And oh, that’s not really my problem. OUR problem is the aftermath” She took a video of Tia slapping Yoona’s arms and hitting Yoona’s forehead when  the latter refused to be assisted to the bed “Let her know how thankful she should be, because if you’re not her girlfriend, we already abandoned her at the farm”

“Why are you hitting her though” She was pouting

Faye glared “I can’t believe you’re taking her side after all of our efforts. I will send you a video, and you will know just as why do we have to resort to hitting. Anyway, how was the meeting?”

Jessica replaced her pout with a hug grin “They said that they will discuss it further, but they told me that it’s positive. There are just some initiation or something needed to be implemented before they give the final answer”

“Congrats, and come back here soon”

--

“Look who’s finally up” Sooyeon was following Yoona’s movement with a dagger glare

“My head hurts” She said, sitting beside Jessica and resting her head on her shoulder “When did you arrive?”

“Do not be chummy in front of us or you’ll be hit”

“Are you still drunk?”

“She must be crazy”

Sooyeon, Faye, and Tia remarked respectively when Yoona encircled her hands on Jessica’s hips

“They’re really mean”

“Look who’s talking” Sooyeon gave Yoona a scandalous look while the twins could only look flabbergasted

“Do you remember what happened yesterday?” Jessica asked softly, and Yoona only knitted her forehead

“Not much … Aunt hyojoo and I drank champagne together, then she told me to sleep there … but” she gasped “I don’t even remember how did I get here … where is she?”

Faye scoffed

“Is she okay? She must be drunk too!”

Tia burst out laughing then Sooyeon shushed her “Let her realize how dumb she is”

“Huh?” Yoona scratched her forehead, hearing that remark

“Babe, Aunt Hyojoo drinks champagne as if it’s water. But even so, when someone, a tourist or a client, she only drinks champagne at first attempt then have the next bottle replaced with champagne bottle filled with water”

“I got cheated!”

“No, you’re just dumb” The three chorused while Jessica laughed

“Babe!” She sit straightly, glaring at the four

“Don’t worry, they paid for it afterwards” She fish out her cellphone and outreached it to Yoona. It has Faye, Tia, and Sooyeon’s IG story, Snapshot videos, and normal videos that are embarrassing to share in social media


--

“Why did she do that to me though?” Yoona wondered as they enjoy their dinner. She just couldn’t decipher why Aunt Hyojoo did that to her – drinking water as she chugs champagne

“Long ago, when my Pops was still with her, he used to be so jealous. Like a serious business. He dislikes it when Mams is drunk when he’s not around”

“That’s not jealousy, that possessiveness” She countered, pouring Jessica’s glass a water 

“That’s what you’d think” She raised her index finger and shakes it to the left and right before forking a steak and munching it “But, what he meant exactly, was because he wouldn’t be around to protect her in case anything happened. Mams didn’t know that until she found his letter. Right then, he followed Pops one and only wish”

“But why with me? I am not a guy, and I wouldn’t do anything to her”

“Maybe because you have a motive with her” replied Jessica nonchalantly and Yoona choked on her steak “You don’t have to be so discreet or all weird, because I know what you’re trying to do. So old school”

“Yah! I mean, babe! How dare you”

“Oh wait, that’s awkward”

Yoona huffed, but still bothered why. Jessica is giggling away

“What?!”

“Nothing much, just, you will be coming with me back to Korea with me, or you haven’t gotten Mams approval?”

“I got it!” She glared

“Oooh~ So you didn’t got drunk for nothing huh”

“I will take a mental note that Jungs are alcoholics”

“You haven’t even met my uncle yet. He’s the real alcoholic. He could drink whiskey all day long, which I doubt you could last for a couple of hours”

“Just east, okay”

“Okay!”

“Oh, how was the meeting?”

“We signed the papers, B&E will be officially available in Soho, so my business here is done. How about you?”

“I am also done too”

“Oh, and before I forget, I met Sungjae, Jisung, and Unnie at NYC when I was there”

“How’s my nephew?”

“He looks great. Braver than the 3 year old who cried like a lone wolf”

“Stop teasing me”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter