Surprise.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so, YoonSicretives has the award for the most patient and still-delulu-as-I-wait-for-these-author-who-I-don't-know-where award! CONGRATS GUYS!

:-)

Hold your horse, kay?

Kay.

 

Yuri let go. That was the first good step ever happened for the 2013. 

Sometimes she would grunt at the couple for inviting her to their trips thinking she might be bored at the dorm since Taeyeon and Tiffany barely go out of their own rooms, but she would always reason that she doesnt want to puke at their gross moments and be their third wheel aka photographer.

Yoonsic got more showy and bolder with their advances towards each other, its like a smooth sailing.

Not after the August of the same year.

"Why do you keep meeting up with guys?!" Yoona's voice is raised as she welcomes Jessica back to their house.

"Excuse me?"

"Your ex-boyfriend. You think I wouldnt know?!"

"Oh, it was a high school reunion Yoonyoon"

Yoona sniggered

"I don't meet them intentionally" deadpanned Jessica, not liking the way Yoona responded and the way the latter is looking at her "I chose not to film that Cabi MV, didnt I? I knew you’d be jealous of Taecyeon"

"Wow, thank you" Yoona said with a deep sarcasm

"Even though I knew that you and Seunggi had drinks there, I didn't doubt you. Not once"

"Why is this on me? So, are you saying something happened between us?"

"We'll talk about this tomorrow. Calm down for tonight. You're not thinking straight" Jessica turned her back to Yoona as she heads for their room to drop her stuff that she wasnt able to put down since she reached home

"What if we just break up?" Yoona proposed and Jessica stood sill before she could turn the knob. Did she hear it right?

Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes before opening it again as she crane her neck to face Yoona "You're not serious. Think things through" said her as if laced with threat

"No" frowned Yoona "Are you saying that I take you as a joke?"

She took another deep breath. "No. What I am saying is, you're angry that's why you're saying such."

Yoona smirked. That night they slept at separate room aka their fighting room, and when Jessica woke up, Yoona is already out, only leaving a note that says 'dorm is better this. It would be much better'


--

Came November, GG world tour in Hong Kong. The two really broke up, so, Yoona didnt even know that Jessica had caught a cold during their stage rehearsals. 

You could see it. That she looks pale and tired, but she still poured her hard work, and snapped a picture with Seohyun. The fans concern had comfort her that night.

"You alright?" Sunny had asked, noticing how easily drained Jessica is whenever they take breaks during vcr's

"Yep" she mustered up a smile

"Here" she passed a candy even though she knows Jessica has some of it in her bag because there were times that Sica was the one providing Hyoyeon and Yoona a candy whenever they need some; mostly when they travel by bus "maybe it will help a bit"

"Thanks" she sniffed "all I need is a bed, comforter, and 2 days of sleep"

"2 days?!" Sunny gasped and Jessica giggled before poking Taeyeon's cheek; apparently zoned out in front of the mirror, and then heading towards the table to grab a bite of food before having the candy


-

Finished, and the concert ended well, Jessica managed to go through the 2 days of concert as usual. Yoona has been e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter