Truce.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  
A peck on her cheek is what halted Jessica's train of thoughts. She was at the nearby beach for a collective thinking. They were given a 2-week early Christmas vacation since they would be busier at the actual date. 
  
She turned to give a sharp glare to the culprit and is more than ready to attack the ert. 
  
"Who else would know where you'd be, beside me?" asked Yoona "Are you still going to stay here? Shall we go home?" 
  
"Home?" 
  
"We're on a break" 
  
"That's what I am saying" 
  
"No, break, as in break from schedule. I am returning from war, as of today" 
  
"Why? To you, am I not dying anymore?" 
  
... 
  
"Wait. Thinking about it, that's your problem before we started our relationship. Me dying. Do you have a problem with me, or that is your excuse for pushing me away?" 
  
... 
  
... 
  
"Let's not break up" Yoona firmly stated "Let's not talk about dying too" 
  
... 
  
"Let's just, go against all odds" 
  
"I'm willing to. But, one moment you're this, and one moment you're that. It confuses me too" 
  
"That's what I'm saying. Let's be this and that, let's be confusing as we could, and then live all day 'err day. If you were to really die, then I'll follow" 
  
"Romeo and Juliet?" 
  
"Sure. Let's be Korea's Romeo and Juliet. Yoona and Jessica. Till death do us part" 
  
"That's a wedding line" 
  
"We'd get there" 
  
"Where?" 
  
"Marriage. So, do not let go of this idiot's hand anymore" She held Jessica's hand as she stated those words firmly "If I were to break away again, scold me, nag me, and even use a cuff for me not to be able to" 
  
"Are you sure?" 
  
"Yes" 
  
"That's a permission that you can't take, and is just as powerful as the wedding ring. Are you really sure?" 
  
"Si, Hai, Ok, yes in every language" She smiled and planted a kiss on Jessica's forehead 
  
"I own you then" Smiled Jessica and hugging Yoona by the waist 
  
"From the beginning. But which kiss is that?" Yoona suddenly frowned, pulling away a little so she could face Jessica 
  
"What kiss?" 
  
"The one Taeyeon unnie asked you about" 
  
"That's just her imagination" She grunted "Why would she hug me as if longing? And, I only give a kiss on the cheek as a friendly gesture" 
  
"Why are you friendly for" Yoona pouted and Jessica tiptoed to kiss it with a giggle 
  
"Before we go home, can you accompany me to the dorm?" 
  
"Why?" 
  
"I forgot some stuffs I have to bring" 
  
"Where to?" 
  
"New York? I invited you the last time, but you said that you don't want to" 
  
Yoona frowned "I refused your invitation?" 
  
"Yeah? I told you that it's Faye's birthday. But you said that you'd be busy" 
  
"But I am not busy now. Take me with you. Why would you leave me alone? Unnie and Appa isn't at home too. Who would be with me?? I'd be very lonely" 
  
"How dramatic, Yoongie. A simple 'I want to come' would've suffice" 
  
"Are you taking me with you??" Yoona asked delightedly 
  
"If you could book yourself a flight. If not, then of course I wouldn't be able to" 
  
Yoona then opened her phone to find a flight to New York for tomorrow 
  
"I'm wondering though, what if it wasn't me? How can you just pop up like that?" asked Jessica 
  
"I told you that my aein radar is high" She answered nonchalantly, still in the middle of finding herself a ticket to NY for tomorrow's flight 
  
  
-- 
  
"You can't change the way how someone feels for another. That's one thing you can't change" He poured me a wine 
  
"But now that it's clear ... manager oppa is really going to do anything to hurt Yoona" 
  
"It will settle on its own. It would, even without your help nor someone else." 
  
"Are you sure?" 
  
"You can't change history, and you can't force someone's feelings to your personal feelings. I thought you're regretting what happened before. When she suffered depression due to what you did to change her life. Wouldn't you want that to have friends who you treat as a family, to go on for a long time?" 
  
"That's one thing ..." 
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter