Never lost.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona thought that she was alone. Well, not for long. She heard someone playing the piano, and she knew it well who could possibly be the one doing so. They were the only two who knows about their house after all.

"Oceans apart ... day after day ... and I slowly go insane"

...

"I hear your voice on the line, but it doesn’t stop the pain"

Her heart beats irregularly. She was horrified, and scared. Jessica usually plays the usual - what she learnt in her piano class, or whatever the company asks her. And if she plays on her own, she always choose to do the upbeat. Hearing her play the piano and even singing, she knew she hurt Jessica in a way she didn’t expected. Jessica is forlorn. She knew she’s the reason behind.

"Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you"

As the song ended, both of them have sniffed back the tears; causing them to look at each other. Both of them stared at each other with loneliness and hurt in their eyes.

"You're home" She spoke

"Yeah. You too ..."

"I didn’t know you’d be here"

"Do you want to be left alone?"

"Its fine. I’ll use the guest room" she nimble her nails unsure "I thought you were going to Milwaukee"

"Supposedly. Something feels off though. Decided not to go"

"Ahh"

"Okay then" Jessica grabbed her sheet and made her way to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"Its 2 am in Korea Miss Smarty-pants" answered Jessica with a yawn. Her phone had been beeping non-stop that it woke her up.

"So you didn’t go anywhere huh"

"Wanted to go to Japan, but plans keep on changing. Decided not to. Why? Feeling guilty about ditching me?"

"I didn’t ditch, okay. Don’t make me feel bad"

"Its good that you know. Now be more guilty because I wouldn’t be able to sleep"

"Talking is fine with me"

"But you know ..." Jessica headed out of the room and went to the piano - playing with the keys casually

"Wait, is that a piano??? You bought a piano???"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter