My J.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday King ... Taengoo. Whatever XD And before I forget, again, Thank you upvoters; meowprincess (Like, really! So dedicated to this hah XP Though you're one who received my virtual glare, hmp! It has a title, kay? Through it all and not CH. 8, hing~), emily9,  KhimBerry, JessU418 (when will you stop asking me for updates T_T), xolovehana20, Saranghaeyo_MyJ (Sweg!), r_sky418 (what's up?), valerieng123 (keep on giving your opinions^^), laloser, and dominique02. Sorry for being biased tho :-) Hope that you all would have something I can annoy--tell on our next interaction. Any questions you have, leave it in the comment section, or you can ask me directly/privately on my SNS accounts such as Kakaotalk, Twitter, Ask, and here,  AFF.

 

I sure blabbered a lot. Anyways, get ready to be in the roller coaster of throwback feels. ENJOY. That's a spoiler btw.

 

 

 

‘Yoongie, come up’ Yoona read the message she received from Jessica
 
“Up?”
 
‘Hmm, upstairs’
 
“Upstairs?”
 
‘For goodness sake, the roof Yoongie, duh’ Jessica replied back as she rolls her eyes ‘Just come to the rooftop, will you?’
 
“Woah Madame, I’m on my way there”
 
Yoona went up to the said rooftop – they only have one, and craned her neck left and right, because no one is there. It was kind of scary since the light in the terrace wasn’t on.
 
“Where are you?” She sent a message, but Jessica chose not to reply
 
‘Pst’ she called with a smile, only a portion of her body is seen because the other part is on the roof – literally.
 
“What are you doing there?” asked Yoona and heading near Jessica
 
“Come up. One kiss for the entrance fee” Answered her before puckering her lips
 
“Someone might see” Yoona knocked Jessica’s forehead
 
“There isn’t a ‘someone’ here. Are you going up or not?”
 
Yoona looked around before kissing Jessica on the lips, because only then she will be allowed to use the detachable stairs – the only way to go up.
 
“What’s with the rooftop invitation?”
 
“A date” Shrugged Jessica and outreaching Yoona a folder
 
“Ooh, rooftop date. I also have a menu” Nodded her “Of all the places to eat, you chose the one which is dangerous out of all”
 
“My style” Shrugged her and pointing to the telescope and a blanket on the side “Besides, it’s not like we can be chummy in your room, nor in mine. The library doesn’t allow food, and the music room doesn’t have a window. Any further queries?”
 
“What’s on the menu?”
 
“ME n U” answered Jessica and Yoona cringed “You asked for it”
 
“I was simply asking, like, what you’d like, but then …” She curled her fingers this time “Do you have to be cringe-worthy?”
 
“I was being sweet though”
 
“Which part?”
 
“I read that. It’s a pick-up line”
 
“Oooh” Cooed Yoona “Are you into pick-up lines now?”
 
“Not really. I only picked up the wrong book and sort of read a part of it” Explained her “So, what do you want to eat?”
 
“Sweet and Sour Pork and Jjajjangmyun … Wait, why does the menu consist of ready to order food?”
 
“Because I already ordered the ‘ready to eat’ food” Giggled Jessica before taking out what Yoona said that she wants
 
“What’s with the date anyway?”
 
“I just want to do it” She answered, still setting up the table “We haven’t been together for a long time, so I wanted to date you, my girlfriend”
 
“Tell me honestly; are you jealous about me and Fany-unnie?”
 
“No” Jessica answered plainly
 
“Doesn’t sound plausible”
 
“Listen, how many times do I have to repeat it for it to be clear for you?” She asked, looking at Yoona sternly “I am not jealous, nor mad at you. Just because you’re mine now, doesn’t mean that I’ll restrict

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter