White flag raised.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
I have always, feel like as if something invisible is choking me.  
  
I have traveled the time, trying my best to have Yoongie for myself. It was as if I am always reaching for a thread; even though I may be able to reach it, it would fall apart so soon. 
  
I became heartless. I set aside whatever awaits me, just for me to have her. 
  
I love her that much. 
  
Like a fool. 
  
But with her rejection, her countless rejection, it felt as if it answered all of my question. Like finally. 
  
It should have come to this sooner. I knew it would happen, anyway. But before I could even do so, I did so many wicked things. Wicked things that only I, a time traveler, could remember. 
  
Although it still hurts, although I still refuse to believe it, but maybe it's time for me to let go of what isn't mine. 
  
Yoongie, I am now clear with your heart. The place where one could easily enter and go out, but is owned by the one and only who you choose to be; Sica-unnie. The one in there before, have always been, and up till now. Your place that would never even have a one-fourth of the space Sica-unnie has whenever it would be. Because you always have the same, messed up yet in loved beat when she appears in the picture. 
  
***I wish I could've done so. But the ending wasn't so appealing. You weren't happy with me till the end. Only I was the one enjoying our time together, that I had to let you go too. ***
  
I should've stopped then, right? But I couldn't bring myself to. My heart would always beat the same as yours to Sica-unnie. 
  
Grandpa is right. I can't force you to love me, because even if you do, Sica-unnie would still be the best fit for you. Like a glove. 
  
I would like to just, give her the throne and let fate decide as to what will happen to the both of you. 
  
Time traveling no more. Whatever the circumstances, whatever the heartaches, I'll gladly accept it. 
  
Maybe grandpa is right, I should cherish more the time I have with everybody. Be happy, and stopping to be greedy. 
  
"KWON YURIIII!!!" 
  
This annoying girl. She's making me want to travel back in time again and just stuff with a sock 
  
"What?!" 
  
"Your pancake is burnt like a choco pancake, idiot" She answered and as I turn, it was really smoking air and the pancake is really burnt that it's not edible anymore "Want to come? I'm going out to eat" 
  
"Yeah, sure" 
  
  
  
"Why are you so down? Are you that lonely that you're the only one in the dorm?" She asked after chewing her fish cake 
  
"Soo, have you loved someone to the point that it hurts?" 
  
"Huh? Is that even love? Because for me, love can have heartaches, but could never hurt you. Those heartaches are the scars of lesson that you and your someone struggled with, solving it together" 
  
"I see" I devoured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter