Blunt.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seated in front of their family members is Yoona and Jessica who sits beside each other as they face their family with the news they want to tell. It was as if a confrontation scene in the dramas. 
 
"The reason that we decided to gather you here, is to relay the news that we're planning to live together" Jessica broke the curious stares and awaiting look of the Im's and Jung's. They have decided to tell their family about their plan. 
 
"Where?" Asked Krystal 
 
"I repeat, just to relay it. We don't plan to tell where would it be. We just don't want you to feel like an outcast or outdated with that detail" 
 
"Like a love-making house?" Mr. Jung asked with a furrowed brow 
 
"That seems like it" Nodded Jessica and that caused for her to be tapped by Yoona on lap – halting her from spewing nonsense stuffs "Don't worry, you won't have an grandchild yet" 
 
Yoona glared and pinching her because of her remark 
 
"Ahh! Appa, Yoongie is hurting me!" 
 
"So, you're not planning to give me a niece or nephew?" 
 
"Unnie!" Grunted Yoona and shushing her unnie 
 
"Yet, unnie, yet" Winked Jessica and Yoona pinched harder this time "Ahh!" 
 
"Yoona!" Called her dad "Why would you want to live together the first place? Are you just going to hurt her? Don't do it if that's the case" 
 
"Appa …" She scratched her temple but Jessica chidded him 
 
"It's okay appa. It's nothing compared to Seohyun's elbow, you know. That one is really … jjang!" 
 
"Wait, Seohyun elbows you??" Yoona turned to face her and she nodded in agreement 
 
"Yeah. We were walking and talking then she got so excited that she elbowed me. I thought I flew to the next block" 
 
"HAHA! What a nice idea. I should try it someday" Krystal smirked 
 
"Appa, we're going to live together so that we could have time together, like any other couple does. You know, like, only us in here knows about our relationship" 
 
"My friends and hers too" Clarified Jessica 
 
"Not to do that … what you're thinking of." 
 
"So, you're not planning to give me any grandchild?" He asked sternly and the irked Yoona wants to burst out at that moment 
 
"We will. I assure you, appa" She encircled her hand unto Yoona's arms – giving it a rub "She has to take me to the altar first" boasted her "Until then, it's not happening" 
 
"If you aren't going to marry yet, then why do you have to live together? The dorm is free. Our house is free." 
 
"Maybe because it's she who wants to be the baby" As nonchalant as Mrs. Jung said it, it didn't come the same way to Yoona. The latter flushed red and thinking for herself if the Im's and Jung's were always this straightforward 
 
"She blushed! It's true!" Yoojin pointed to Yoona  
 
"Why are you all bullying my Yoongie?" Comforted Jessica  "That's just it though. You won't know where, but we'll be living under one roof" 
 
"You already have a place that you rent or bought, whatever?" 
 
"Not yet. But we're seeking for a place that has a good environment and would suit us" 
 
"I have a friend who works in real estate" Offered Krystal 
 
"Thanks, but no thanks" Refused Jessica "If we do so, you'd probably squeeze the detail out of your friend by conning" 
 
"Aish" Sniggered her 
 
"And why would you want the house to be a secret?" Yoojin inquired 
 
"You're a nagger, appa would continuously send loads of food, and she … let's not talk about it in front of her parents" Yoona rolled her eyes once she's going to talk about Krystal 
 
"She's a pest, who only wants Sooyeon's attention from time to time, and annoys me to the core with every chance she has" Mr. Jung remarked that had the Im's to look at him "What? Not like you're the first one to say so. It's pure coincidence if it's the same stanza that you use to define her" 
 
"HAH!" Scoffed Yoona "I'm not the first to say that you're a pest!" 
 
"Doesn't mean that you could say so!" Countered Krystal. Nonetheless the family had a sumptuous lunch together. 
 
 
 
"What's this?" Yoona asked when Jessica handed her a blue envelope. She wasn't that curious yet, so she's not yet examining the paper. 
 
"Trash" Jessica rolled her eyes 
 
She grinned "What a cute trash" 
 
"Go, hurry! Appa and unnie is waiting for you" She pushed Yoona lightly "I'll see you at the dorm" 
 
"Yep!" She agreed and leaning to give Jessica a peck on the cheek "Why does your parents have to look at this way" She grumped sulkily 
 
"Not a big deal though" She giggled and gave a peck on the lips 
 
 
-- 
 
Jessica gave Yuri a thumbs up after receiving her egg pancake that Yuri prepared for her. 
 
"I am not playing with you the next time, just remember that" She hissed before taking the seat across where Jessica is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter