Bet.

I love you, dangerously.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I bet she went out on a date again" Sooyoung argued with Yuri. They were at the living room, bored to death, since they have nothing to do. The others went out. 
  
"Who's dating?" She asked, yawning after. She just woke up from a deep slumber. Balancing world tour, comeback, and her drama filming is no joke. 3 hours is the maximum time she could have. Thankfully, today is a holiday, she got nothing to do, so she catches up with the sleep she didn't have the past weeks. 
  
"I bet she went home, or is buying a food for the members. I hope she'd really not give you a share for this time" countered Yuri 
  
"Fine, 10$!" 
  
"HA! 20$ for me!" 
  
"Stop it" Yoona stretched her body before heading for the kitchen when her words fell into deaf ears yet again 
  
  
  
"Guys, where is Sica-unnie? I hadn't seen her the whole day" Yoona asked, looking for her other half. Tomorrow will be the room switch, and luckily, they were going to use the same room, with Hyoyeon occupying the solo one. Jessica had promised to help with the packing of her stuffs since she didn't have the time to do it earlier due to her schedules. 
  
"Out dating" 
  
"Went home"  
  
Sooyoung and Yuri answered respectively 
  
"Who's dating who?" asked Jessica, tilting her head confusedly. She thought that she and Yoona were the only ones' dating, since, Tiffany already broke up with hers. "Were you looking for me?" She flashed a smile towards Yoona and lifting up the bag of food she brought from home "Do you want to eat?" 
  
"Oh? You went home?" 
  
"Yep. Should we start packing up? Wait, did you eat already?" 
  
"Yes, and you?" 
  
"Yes. And you," She turned to Sooyoung "What's with you about me dating?" 
  
"Why? Am I right?" Her face lit up, in hopes that she'd win the bet 
  
"Dating my dad?" 
  
"HA! I told you!" Cheered Yuri before forcing Sooyoung to draw out the 10$ 
  
"Have you packed your stuffs yet?" She asked the two, who's occupying the room that they'll transfer to 
  
"Yes, you can move there already. we're just waiting for Yoong to clear up her stuffs before switching there" 
  
"Wait, so you're roommates again?" Yoona laughed 
  
"My sad life" Yuri sighed "Taengoo wasn't lying when she said all of this girl's sleeping habits!" 
  
"Does she hug you?" Chuckled Jessica. The last time she has been roommate with Sooyoung was when they were occupying the smallest; the one that has the bed at the corner separately. 
  
"Yes" Grimaced Yuri "But sadly for you two, especially you," she pertained

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter