Chapter Nine

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Heh... You guys ready for this? *drum roll plz* Got 8 is finally going to meet up with BTS!!!)

The door opened and revealed 7 guys.

We definitely all know who that is....

Got 8

Third Person's Point of View

When the door opened, 7 guys approached BTS and Taehyung. Due to courtesy, Got 8 members bowed and gave a small smile. To be honest though, the members of Got 8 are all very possessive hyungs, especially Jaebum and Yugyeom. 

Got 8's Point of View ( doesn't include Tae, just the 7 other thirstae guys )

'Oh my ing goodness, having to fight for MY TaeTae with 6 other idiots is enough for me. We all know that Tae does show much respect and affections for BTS, seeing how long it took him to prepare this morning. The thing is... there was supposed to only be the eldest member of BTS recording with Tae, how the did all of these other members just pop out of nowhere. Ugh, I know that BTS is our sunbae but I just... I JUST DON'T ING LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE (mainly hot guys) ARE AROUND  MY BABY'

"H-hyungs, why are you here?" Tae pouted cutely.

Because we don't ing trust leaving you out here alone.

"Because we're worried, yah... we're worried" Jinyoung quickly replied.

"Yea, we're worried sick that you'll-" Jackson said, but was cut off with Youngjae's hand covering his mouth and shook his head furiously signalling that he'll be dead if he says another word.

"Hyungs, b-but you've promised you'd trust TaeTae that you'll trust him and let him come on his own. TaeTae isn't a baby anymore!" Tae said with his arms crossed.

Sh*t he's too cute... too sweet

"Don't worry TaeTae ah~, you'll forever be our lovely baby dongsaeng!" BamBam said while walking over and caressed Tae's pinkish soft brown hair.

Tae's head leaned into the large palm of his hyung and closed his eyes.

He looks like an adorable cute, innocent puppy fluffy marshmallow thingy, wait what? and then... eat!

"Will you forgive your lovely and cute hyungs now, TaeTae?~" Mark gave a fatherly smile at the youngest.

"Hm... Fine, but you all own me one scoop of icecream per person!" Tae giggled as we all raced over an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter