Chapter Fourteen

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry again for taking so long to update. I've recently caught a quite bad cold and my room is a pile of tissues. Ok now, let's get started!)

Two weeks later...

Within the two weeks, BTS and Got 8 has been very busy with their hectic schedule. The BTS members have missed being around their baby. It has been three weeks, well for Jungkook it was two weeks, since they've last seen him.

How did BTS survive the days without their baby?

Well, being the little sheeteus they are, some of them rewind that Taehyung's moans video so many times that they almost had problems replaying them. Jungkook and Namjoon secretly traded numbers with Taehyung, so they literally text him every single day. 

The members of BTS, though, were really worried for Hoseok as he wasn't being himself these days. In front of cameras, he would act like his normal cheerful self, and sometimes be in daze a little. When he's at the dorm though, Hoseok would just practice and eat with everyone else, pretending that nothing has happened, and lock himself in his room.

Obviously the cause of this was the one and only Kim Taehyung. 

BTS knew that their obsession was getting unhealthy, but they just can't help it.

BTS's Point of View

"OH MY ING GOODNESS DOWN STAIRS HYUNGS AND YOU LITTLE KIDDOS!!" Hoseok's long missed high pitched squeal took place causing the others to run down the stairs like wtf.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, HYUNG?" Jimin asked as he was in the middle of working out.

"O-OH umm... Wait... YOU LITTLE SHEETS SHOULD BE THANKFUL YA'KNOW. DO YOU  EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH EFFORT I PUT IN TO GET 6 FREAKING EXPENSIVE TICKETS TO THE GOT 8 CONCERT??! Oh sh*t I just spilled it all at once," Hoseok said as he tapped his shoes waiting for the rest of the members to give a response.

"W-What the actual-" Jin said but was cut of by the squealing, dancing, cheering, and screaming of the others, even Yoongi started to do his awkward jangjangmanboongboong dance.

"OK KIDS CALL DOWN" Namjoon called out making us all go silent,"Ok I'm also really excited for this, but my question is... how do we go to the concert without getting caught by ARMYs and iGOT8's??"

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter