Chapter Five

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's Point of View

*Ding*

I heard a notification sound. I was asleep, well I kinda fell asleep while stalking Tae's official instagram. He is just so ing adorable. Tae has posted pictures quite frequent recently, and I'm really, like REALLY getting excited just by seeing his face. Well, my JR is getting sort of excited. 

I finally woke up and checked to see the notification.

*Got8_V_Official: posted a new video*

A video?!

I quickly unlocked my phone and I can clearly feel my heart beating faster every second. I opened up instagram and clicked on the said video.

"Anneyong! It's Got 8's TaeTae~" Taehyung said in the video and gave off his famous and cute rectangular smile.

I haven't actually heard him speak before. 

I've only heard his singing voice from 'Hard Carry'

It's slightly deep, but very addicting and angelic.

I feel my face starting to heat up, probably from his cuteness.

And that's the moment I realized... I'm such a weird person

"U-Um... On March 3rd, Got 8 will be having a concert at XXX building at 7 PM, I'll be really glad if you guys can join us. Please~ *pouts* *puppy eyes*" he said and blushed because it's probably his first time being filmed.

Oh my ing gosh.

Tae is so adorable even when he's stuttering!

"TaeTae~~~" a voice said as 'he' walked towards Tae and gave him a backhug.

"JB hyung , you scared me~" Tae said while he pouted again and gave his hyung a playful punch on the chest.

Ugh. I felt anger and jealousy boiling inside me. 

How can Tae be so cute towards his hyungs? I consider myself to be close to my hyungs too, but not THAT close. If I were to be a member in Got 8, will Tae also treat me like that? Or even more?! 

 "Aww~ MY TaeTae is so cute!" Jackson said as he pulled JB's hand off of Tae and sat in between them.

Nice one Jackson, but TaeTae is MINE, NOT yours.

"Anyways, this is V, Jackson, and JB here and we will expect you to all come to our concert, right TaeTae?" JB said and glared at Jackson for pulling his hands off of the adorable maknae and immediately smiled sweetly at Tae.

How did JB manage to face change so quickly? One second ago he shot death glares at Jackson, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter