Chapter Seventeen

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry for not updating, but I am currently on a trip and have been kinda busy. Anyways let's get started! The problem with plagiarism was a misunderstanding. The author only wanted to spread the story, but ended up doing it the wrong way. Thank you for all who supported~!! Since it took me so long to update, THERE WILL BE SLIGHT OT7 IN THIS CHAPTER~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Hyungies, what's a hickey?"

"Oh SHEET!"

Third Person's Point of View

No one ever knew Taehyung was that innocent. This is probably why you should always expect the unexpected. Taehyung was looking around the room, hoping for an answer, but the elders were all to chicken to corrupt him.

"A hickey is something a person would give to the one he/she loves" Jin quickly replied which saved everyone.

The youngest blushed as he looked down as he fiddled his slender fingers," Y-YoonYoon hyungie l-loves TaeTae?" Taebaby looked up with crimson red cheeks with a blush that reached the ears.

"Yes baby, more precisely, we all do~" Yoongi suddenly said, causing Tae to blush cutely and gasp. From the unexpected yet obvious reaction, the six others sighed internally, expecting a simple 'no' but at the same time, hoping for a 'me too' as an answer.

"B-But there's o-only one TaeTae and there's s-six h-hyungies," Tae stuttered as he looked into all of our eyes.

"That makes you even more precious" Jungkook suddenly said, honestly, it's true though.

Taehyung blushed ever deeper as he put both of his hands over his face, attempting to hide his obvious redish pink faceu.

"T-TaeTae loves h-hyungies too~!" the youngest said as he hopped over to give each and everyone of us a kiss on the cheeks. (A/N: face cheeks, not the other cheeks ;)

The hyungs, as expected, grabbed onto their now flushed cheeks with a shook expression as they smiled in contentment.

"C-Can T-TaeTae give hyungies hickeys too? T-TaeTae loves hyungies~!!" the boys all nodded, but gulped hoping not to get a hard-on. Well, knowing Joon and Kook, they'll probably just in their pants once again.

"B-But TaeTae doesn't know how~" Taehyung pouted as he showed his big puppy eyes, making them all lost in daze. 

"Here, I'll demonstrate," Jimin bravely said as he walked over. His was very visible as he bit his lips at the taelicious sight in front of him.

"Watch closely baby," Jimin leaned over to Tae's unmarked neck as he on the spot, gently but oh so roughly, making the younger let out a lewd moan in satisfaction.

"Ahn~ Hyungie, s-so good"

'Aish this is so much better than ' Namjoon thought

A light pinkish mark was then formed on the youngest's tanned neck along with girly, submissive moans.

"Aish, bish get out the way, MIN SUGA GENIUS'S TURN~!!!" the second oldest exclaimed excitedly as he shoved the jamless out of the way.

"Taebaby, YoonYoon hyungie will show you what real marking is~" Yoongi said with a visible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter