Chapter Two

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After BTS's love-at-first-sight's encounter with Taehyung, all of them secretly followed all of the social media, YouTube, etc. of JYP Entertainment. Unfortunately, entertainment companies aren't allow to let out any information about their trainees before they debut.

Third Person's Point of View

"Uh... f***, it's been three weeks already and I haven't got a chance to meet MY angel," Yoongi said and frowned.

The rest of the members sent death glares at him (A/N: Like This...🤓... JK, more like this...😠)

"Yah! We all feel the same way, and watch your language. By watching your language includes not only about the cursing, but also the possessive noun you used. I'll let you off the hook this time, but next time... I'll take away your neck pillow!!!" Jin declared while the others nodded furiously in agreement and clapped. (A/N: Jin's Word of Wisdom always works)

Yoongi then quietly sat back because over the three weeks, the only thing that allowed hi to peacefully sleep without staying up thinking about the trainee is... his all time favorite neck pillow collection. 

They all sighed and suddenly they all received a notification, they weren't really in the mood of reading it, but they did. They thought the notification would be something unimportant... but it's a once-in-a-life-time lucky notification! 

The members looked at the title of the notification, and were (Jung)shooked. It was about a new debut boy group of JYP Entertainment. They turned around and stared at each other in surprise. 

"I-it's a group called Got 8? And it's a boy group, so it's a 70% chance that he will be in this group," Namjoon stated. 

"This is the first and probably last time I'll praise you for your smartie calculation skills," Yoongi said and gummy smiled widely.

The maknae line and Hoseok happy danced and cheered super loudly (A/N: Me when BTS has a new song :)), for a moment, they forgot that they were love-enemies.

Namjoon, being the most mature and leader of the group calmed the kids down and make them all sit down on the couch.

"I want to have a better view of m-y- *Oops* THE angel, so lets watch the video on the large TV," Jimin stated and the rest just nodded.

(A/N: Moving on will be contents of BTS's reaction to Got 8's debut announcement video)

"I wanna press the Play Button," Jimin said and almost yelled.

The others sighed at his childishness and nodded.

Jimin squeaked a fangirl squeal and pressed the play button.

Yoongi's eyes were wide opened (for once), super concentrated and so were the others.

"Anneyonghaseo, welcome to KpopBuzz! Today I'll be streaming live about a new hot topic! It is a just-debuted boy group called... Got 8!!! This announcement has just been released to public and many kpop fans have already turned into Got 8 stans," the MC announced happily.

The BTS members gulped nervously, and were extremely concentrated. Even Hoseok was quiet for once!!!

"Got 8 consists of 8 members, haha, just like their name. I will now introduce the members individually. "

The members were losing (J-) hope in every introduction they've heard because their angel wasn't in it. This is their last (J-) hope... 

(A/N: I'll just skip to Tae's introduction...Sorry, but I'm just lazy as usual) 

"I'll now introduce the last member, which is the maknae, of the group. I'll tell you, just by looking at his pictures, I can easily say that he's going to DRIVE YOU CRAZY! He'll probably become my bias...ok now the picture will be inserted to the right corner."

"His name is V... also known as K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter