Chapter Four

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry for the late update, but you can't blame me this time! I was on my last few sentence of typing until my stupid hand somehow highlighted everything and pressed delete. It seriously that WattPad doesn't have 'undo' buttons. Anyways, as promised this is Chapter Four with Taehyung's perspective! Sorry for the complaining, and please read on...)

Jin's Point of View

"Oppa~ Wakey Wakey! It's 8 already!" an angelic lovely voice called.

I opened my eyes and with my blurred vision, I saw my baby calling me, he was batting his eyelashes cutely.

I reached my hand out and said," Baby, come on get back into bed and sleep with me"

"B-But!" He said, but I ignored him and pulled his tightly on his curvy, slim waist.

My baby turned around to face me and he was blushing.

 He just looks so adorable!!

My baby put his face onto my chest and dug deeper into my heart area. 

Thump Thump Thump

I felt my heart bating uncontrollably. I looked down at him and gave him a peck on his forehead.

"Oppa~ Your heart is beating so fastly! I-is this because of me?" my baby asked while I looked down at this unrealistic scene. He was blushing while his large innocent eyes met my eyes,

 "Yes, babe, you're the one who caused this. Now you need to take responsible of this," I smirked and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

After the kiss, he was blushing 50 shades deeper than before while digging his head onto the croak of my neck.

"Oppa~ I-I love you!" my baby whispered innocently into my ears while hugging me tightly on my shoulders.

"Tae Baby, I love you so much more," I replied and felt him smile.

I ruffled his hair and we cuddled our way to sleep.

*Time Skip*

"Rrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg!" a loud noise woke me up from my slumber.

I reached out for my baby and he was nowhere to be found.

"Right... this was all a dream," I mumbled to myself.

"Rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!" the noise continued and I realized that it was my phone.

*Call from Manager Hyung Accept l Decline*

I quickly tapped answered and I started to blabber.

"Hyung!!! Oh My Gosh, how have you been? It was so long since I've last seen you! Have you been busy lately? Have you been eating properly?"

"Okokokokokok, thanks for your kindness and I'm perfectly fine. I even gained a few pounds you know. Ah right! I hqve something really important to tell you. So you know there was a rookie group you guys have be eyeing on, right?" Manager Hyung asked.

I was shook!

How did he know?

Oh my gosh, does the whole world know?

Are we in trouble?

W-wait a second, why is hyung all of the sudden talking about Tae?

Did something happen to him?

"Ok Kim Seokjin, STOP HAVING CHAOS IN YOUR BRAIN! I've known you long enough to know what you're thinking about. No, I'm the only one that knows this. I know that you guys have all been obsessed with him because it's my responsibility to track down your watch history and social media. And NO, nothing bad happened to that Kim Taehyung kid. I'm here to bring good news.This is why I'm the MANAGEr hyung!and guess what? I even know the most recent website Namjoon went on!" hyung said through the phone.

Exposed Kim Namjoon, Exposed...

"So just tell me already hyung, what's the good news?" I asked.

"Hehehe, you'll be doing a .... SURPRISE! duet with Kim Taehyung!!! After Got 8's 'Hard Carry' was released, Bang PD nim was very impressed with his voice and wanted him to be the first and only choice to record the song for the new drama 'Hwarang' with you!" hyung cheered.

A duet?

With Tae Baby?

Is this a dream?

I pinched myself and I was perfectly awake

"B-bu-BUT, why me though? Isn't Jungkook the main vocal in the group?" I asked and frowned.

"Man! Have some confidence in yourself, Bang PD chose you because your voices match real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter