Chapter Six

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I'm back!!! In this chapter Tae and BTS is finally going to meet. YAY!
As a bonus... 
VxGot7 will be included in this fanfic
&
Important announcement at the end!)

BTS's Point of View

Today is the day... Jin is going to record his song and most importantly: THE DAY TO MEET OUR BABY!!!!

We've all prepared ourselves physically,mentally,and maybe... um ually.

I mean, just incase those hormones get outta control y'all know

Jin prepared his smiles by secretly staring in the mirror, practicing his smile.

Yoongi slept 18 hrs. straight the day before to make sure he stays awake throughout the whole song recording.

Hoseok ran at least a mile throughout the house just to calm down and make sure he doesn't become a crazy fanboy and embarrass himself infront of his baby.

Namjoon he... well, got his 'problem' treated before he meets his Juliette. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin he showered at least 6 times, and it took him at least 2 hrs. to pick an outfit.

Jungkook practiced his image he's going to present infront of his Baby. He was debating whether to go for 'the cool guy' or 'the innocent bunny.'

Manager hyung called us and said that we've 1 hr. left before he's going to pick us up.

Baby, I'm doing this all just for you. And only for you. I love you

Taehyung's Point of View

Oh my Goodness! I still can't believe it. My life is blessed. Jisoo blessed me!

I get to meet BTS's Jin in person and I even get to record a song with him!

My hyungs insisted on going with me and acted all clingy, but I finally convinced them to let me go on my own. They always treat me like a baby. I'm not saying that I don't like it, tho...

II left the house and reached the recording studio.

Oops, I was 30 min. early.

I sighed and decided to just scroll through my phone to waste some time.

After 10 min. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier...

My vision eventually out.

Third Person's Point of View

BTS arrived at the recording studio and they were 10 min. early, they didn't know which room they're supposed to go to so they decided to ask.

"Excuji me~ Which room are we supposed to go to for Jin hyungs's recording?" Jimin asked.

"Omo! It's BTS correct?! I heard 'excuji me' in real life!! Oh oops! and uh... your room would be room #69!" the girl said and happily skipped her way down the hallway.

"Room 69, what a perfect position

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter