Chapter Ten

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Back AGAIN!!! Btw, yesterday was National Mario Day. There will be an important announcement in the end so...!!)

Third Person's Point of View 

After a long day of the voice recording, well practically BTS drooling over the angelic piece of a male Aphrodite.  They returned home still in daze, well, daydreaming and mentally making fanfictions for themselves and their baby. 

After the ride home, Jungkook and Namjoon immediately rushed into the restroom. Having sticky and wet boxers on for the past hour was surely not the most comfortable thing.

Yoongi was now resting on the couch, with his eyes closed. The remaining calming scent of his baby when he held him into his arms were still lingering. With this, Yoongi gave his sugary gummy smile that appears only occasionally, causing everyone else in the room to shiver.

"He's damn creepy right now," Hoseok whispered quietly into Jimin's ears so his hyung woudn't hear.

However, he did not receive a reply because the younger's mind was off to space and back.

'ChimChim Hyungie~ ChimChim Hyungie~ ChimChim Hyungie~' 

Taehyung's soothing voice was the only thing that Jimin could have on his mind, probably for the rest of the week.

Jin, being the eomma he is, had to calm himself down by doing chores. I mean, who can handle that little fluffball made from marshmallows? 

"Jin hyung, are you ok?" Hoseok asked worriedly seeing his hyung trying to busily distract himself again.

"Y-Yeah I'm good," I replied with a reassuring smile.

"Have some ing self-control, hyung" Yoongi tiredly said as he held a tight grip onto a soft pillow, imagining that he was cuddling with his baby.

"Self-Control? Never heard of that, is it edible?" Jin rolled his eyes and sarcastically asked.

"Stop being a freaking mario pink princessy pig thing," Yoongi replied back to his hyung while tightening his grip on the poor pillow.

"Respect your hyung!" Jin threatened and returned back to his scrubbing work.

Hoseok just sighed at this scene, it was nothing new to him. He made his was upstairs and quickly closed his door, while locking it.

Hoseok may appear to being the most calm one, asking to see if the others were alright and joke around with them, but deep down, he was not okay.

Once he made sure that the door was locked, he jumped up and down while squealing.

Hoseok's Point of View (A/N: It's gonna be short, like chili pepper;)

He looked at me. He talked to me. He smiled to me. 

H-He Oh my gawd.

My poor little hearteu.

I sighed as I wrote down everything that happened in my diary. I've also kept a note to myself that I have new competitors, but sunshine angel JHope wouldn't back out. Never.

Third Person's Point of View

Before the BTS members were about to go to sleep, they scrolled through YouTube just to look for some updates on Got 8's official page, and other fan-made videos, etc.

They were all planning on going to sleep because nothing really caught their eyes, but one video managed to cause all of the member to have their eyes opened twice as large and mouth wide open. Yes, even Yoongi, who is the lazy sleepy head who always talked half awake, got shook and widened his eyes.

'Got 8 TaeBam V X BamBam moan ' (A/N: Let's just say the OTP to iGot8's are TaeBam)

They've seen videos of their own fake s, and they had to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter