Chapter Eight

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Sorry for the late update, but I literally slept through the whole weekend😂)

Namjoon's Point of View

"Joonie Hyungie~~ I've missed you so much," TaeTae said as he ran up to me and literally jumped on me.

If you're wondering who TaeTae was, he's the one on my picture, my first love or crush you shall say. He was the first to make me in love and obsessed.

*Flashback*

Tae- 7 years old

Namjoon- 10 years old

"Joonie Hyungie~" I heard an angelic voice call for me as he dug his head deeper into my chest.

"TaeTae ah~, Do you mind letting your hyung sleep a little bit longer?" I asked as I put my arms tightly around his slim, curvy waist, while inhaling his addicting mixture of warm vanilla and strawberry scent.

I've never enjoyed sweet things, but TaeTae is surely an exception. More like obsession.

"But hyung-" TaeTae said, but I cut him off by placing my lips on top of his pink, soft lips.

I was shook by my own action, but I managed to remove one of my hands that were on his waist, only to place it on his cute, small head and pull him closer to me.

I opened my eyes, and saw Tae blushing like crazy while gripping his hands tightly onto the sheets on my bed from the pleasures of the make-out session. Although we were still kids, we had some type of affection towards each other.

"Hyungie~ I love you so, soooooo much" Tae whispered adorable, while extending the 'so', making my heart sink even deeper due to obsession.

"I love you too, Tae, sooooo much that you don't even know" I said and turned around, but noticed that TaeTae has already drifted off to his dreams.

Cute, so ing cute

-One Week Later-

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard a faint knock on my door. I groaned and got up, ready to yell t whoever was interrupting my nap time. I opened the door and that person ran up to me and jumped up to me, hiding his face in my embrace.

TaeTae... Why do you keep doing this to my hearteu?

Suddenly I started to hear small sniffles and sobs from the fragile boy that I was holding.

"J-Joonie Hyungie," TaeTae said as he buried his entire face onto my chest, wetting every single fabric of my shirt.

Ok, who is the person that I'm going to punch the hell out of, or even destroy?

"TaeTae, what happened?" I asked as softly as possible, trying to hide my anger that was building up for whoever hurt my adorable, innocent baby.

"E-eomma told me that I'll be moving to America in 3 days," Tae said while sobbing hard, wetting my shirt even more. Well, what I care about isn't my shirt. I don't like seeing Tae crying because his tears are like droplets of precious pearls to me. Cheesy, but true.

W-wait what? My love of my life just told me that he has to move to somewhere on the other side of the world?!

"T-tae, d-do you know w-why you had to l-leave?" I asked trying to sound as calm a I can, but my tears betrayed me.

TaeTae suddenly looked up, and I observed his eyes still have tear drops flowing down his red cheeks constantly, his lips were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter