Chapter Twelve

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hey Guys, it's been a while, and... I have something quite serious I wanna bring up.
*The info below is based on a video on YouTube uploaded by Her Jams (Luv that username!)*

So our cute y adorable mochi Chim has recently been attacked by anti-fan threats on Twitter. I honestly don't get it, if you aren't an ARMY or just don't enjoy BTS in general, why would you talk sheet about them and even ING TAG THEIR OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS?!!!!

So this person wrote sheets trying to get our innocent ChimChim outta BTS, saying unreasonable things like he doesn't like his fans, wanting him dead, ARMYs dislike him, etc.

We need to stand up for him, and PLEASE do not mention about hates if you decide to do a hashtag, and not trend the issue. (ya'll know that Chim worries about everything inside his brain but he just doesn't show it.)

I'll really appreciate it if we can all write more compliments and show your love to your hubbies and also to immediately report anti-fan users if they do anything offensive! 

And Lastly, Strong Power Thank You!)

Taehyung's Point of View

  "Y-Yes it's me, Baekhyun. I'm sorry about what happened before. I-I've missed you! Ever since that happened, I've been regretting it all. And blame it all on me! It was my fault! B-but, please. I need you Tae, I love you ❤"  

After that, I broke down and ran out of my dorm.

How can you just... come back and say this after all this time?

*Flashback*

Baekhyun and I... used to be together. We've started off like almost every single couple in the Korean Drama, childhood friends. To not confuse you, I met Baekhyun after I left for America. When we were younger, everyone used to say that we look very similar, like twins. No, we are not related in any sort, it was just that our mothers became really good friends after we moved to America.

I still remember when I first went to U.S., I was so depressed about leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter