Chapter Eighteen (M)

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hey guys, I'm finally back. Sorry for not being to update more frequently these few weeks. I will try to update more, and I hope you enjoy the BTS X V ~!!!)

The Roles:

 Jin- Mommy (EOMMAAAA~!!)

Yoongi- Oppa (he actually seems really happy to be called oppa in real life)

Hoseok- Hyungie (he is apparently in love with the cute nickname given by Tae)

Namjoon- Master (no need to explain)

Jimin- Oppa (because literally he also gets really flustered when people call him oppa)

Jungkook- Daddy (saving the best for last, a bit biased action of me because TaeKook is OTP)

  Third Person's Point of View

"An~ Daddy, T-TaeTae... feels w-weird" Taehyung embarrassingly yet curiously said as he sees a bulge and wet spot on his tight jeans.   

Jungkook, being the one who find 'The ' irresistible, groaned as he removed the older's short shorts.

The others quickly took their chance to unbuckle their jeans, leaving them only in their boxers. 

The scene in front of them, however, was purely tempting.

Once pure to the mind Kim Taehyung laying in front of 6 men covered with hickies and marks, having on a seductive blissful expression, and spreading his feminine thighs apart to show his pink .

(A/N: Picture warning!! If you're uncomfortable, or just have a parent or others around, skip down. Otherwise, enjoy ;)

"T-Touch T-TaeTae m-more, p-please??" Bangtan was a er for begging kinks, they were at this point sweating and gulping.

"Let Yoongi Oppa have a taeste~ Hmm..? What do you say hun?" the youngest blushed at his oppa's raspy voice as he nodded and willingly spread his legs wider, giving the dominants a great view.

"Good boy." Yoongi simply said as he leaned down to the younger's covered crotch, heavily breathing near it. Meanwhile, the submissive was still in pure ecstasy realizing how much he liked being praised.

"Ahn~ I-It's embarrassing" Taehyung said and covered his areas, the impatient Jungkook started to remove his baby pink underwear.

"Come on sweetheart, Oppa wants to see your cute little and that pink hole of yours," Jimin, who suddenly popped up, straightforwardly said. This was not any better as the sneaky Yoongi caressed the youngest's thighs in a soothing, yet sensual way.

With that, Taehyung, using his trembling hands, uncovered the prize that was underlying for the others to see, touch, feel, and love.

"You're so prettae babe" said Namjoon as he slowly palmed his .

The youngest, with his blurry eyes, made eye contact with all of the Bangtan members. Taehyung then spreaded his thighs as far as he could, softly when his pink made contact with the cold air.

"Mmm... P-Please t-touch TaeTae's h-hole," the younger pleaded as a hand reached over just to gently glide over his clenching and unclenching hole. 

"Let me go first, please, hyungs?" Hoseok walked forward to ask his hyungs.

"Of course you may go first," Yoongi said looking into the other's hopeful eyes, "first to prep that cute little hole for us"

"I ing knew it!" Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Okay guys, we're doing his in age order!" Jin declared while glaring at Yoongi, who also rolled his eyes in response.

"HECK NO I A'INT GOING LAST" Jungkook said as he sent death glares to the others in the room.

The members kept arguing until they heard a faint, soft voice say," P-Please anyone just please?"

" IT" Hoseok said directly walking forward to grab the lube provided by Namjoon who always brought it just in case.

"Hyungie will go slower at first , Open up baby~" Hoseok softly said as he slowly pushed in one lubed up finger into Taehyung's hole.

"AH~ H-Hyungie... so good~!" the youngest said as he arched his back in pleasure. Hoseok, however, was really shook at how Taehyung took his fingers so well, and assumed that someone else took his itae.

"Has anyone entered your tight before us?!" Hoseok angrily asked as the shoved in a second finger roughly.

"OH~! N-No hyungie, T-TaeTae play h-himself e-everyday.... Ahn~ T-there!!" Taehyung almost screamed as Hoseok's long fingers jammed into his sensitive prostate.

The others were left shook beside the couch, they had not expect their little baby to be quite as as them themselves.

Once a third finger was in, Taehyung was and thrashing uncontrollably, due to the overwhelming pleasure. The others however, had to hold themselves back from making love with the youngest all at once.

"Okay you're done, Eomma's turn now!!" the eldest declared as the younger ones glared and groaned in ual frustration.

"Baby, are you ready for this?" Jin gently asked as he softly caressed the youngest's right cheek (A/N: FACE CHEEKS GUYS FACE CHEEKS!!!)

"Yes M-mommy, T-TaeTae is... ready~" Taehyung desperately said as his mind was clouded with the dirtae thoughts of having with all six of his loving hyungs.

"," Jin groaned as he entered the tight hole.

 Although Taehyung has used his slender fingers to pleasure himself, nothing can be compared to a real throbbing that is entering him right now.

The youngest bit back as gasp as tears flooded his already blurred vision. 

"Mmm... Mommy, m-more~!" the youngest shamelessl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter