Chapter Thirteen

Obsessed (VxBTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Question is... What is your favorite Kpop Boy X Boy ship?????💗💗)

Jungkook's Point of View

I-It's happening... I'M HAVING MY FIRST ING DATE WITH MY KIM ING BABY!!! (A/N: That kinda sounds wrong, I mean... Kim ing babies?)

I can feel my palms sweat as his hands and mine made contact. 

Jeon Jungkook was not supposed to be like this.

I'm an 'international playboy',

even that lady in the background that heard me say 'I'm international playboy agreed...

Well, kinda.

(A/N: Mhm... Sure Kook, sure)

                                                    that lady was actually like wtf

                                                             Playboy? I see...

My baby pulled his locked hands out of mine, making me worry that what I thought was actually true. He awkwardly wiped his hands and apologized,

"S-sorry K-kookie Hyungie~, my hands were sweating way too much!" 

He is so ducking cute like is he even legal?

I chuckled as I was relieved and patted his hair. I then intertwined my fingers with his,"Don't worry TaeTae, I don't care if your hands are sweaty or not,"

I brought his and my locked hands to my face and pecked his hands, I looked up to see a blushing tomato strawberry face thingy.

'That's ma boi' I internally high-fived myself.

I decided to man up and take another move. I brought my empty hand from his hair to reach his forehead, removing the pinkish brown bangs as I pecked his bare, smooth, and pale forehead. My baby's blush reached from the apples of his cheeks down to his neck, then up to his ears. It kinda looked like steam was coming out of him.

He then got back to his senses and slowly jogged away, giving me a good look of how that Taebooty appeared in those tight jeans, it jiggles from time-to-time. As if it was tempting me to it. As if...

I was lost in my thoughts, but soon ran after my baby, afraid that he'll find any trouble and such.

I then saw him at an ice-cream stand, as drool almost came out of his mouth.

Dang, I wish he could look at me like that...

I reached to my pockets and grabbed a $20 dolla bill. 

I wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter